Dad?

Aphmau P.O.V
I just stared at the shadowy figure confused. "Huh? Daughter? What are you talking about?" I say, confused. The man steps out of the shadows. It was ..Thor? My mouth drop. Kat closes my mouth, but it opens again.
"Right, right, we haven't met yet. Daughter, my name is Thor, God of Asgard. And you are my little princess, Aphmau Jessica Odinson." He says. My amouth drops. Then, anger boiled up in me.
     "IF YOU ARE MY DAD! WHY DID YOU AND MOM LEAVE ME! YOU LEFT ME IN AN ORPHANAGE TO DIE!" I yell. I almost charge at him but Kat holds me back.
     "Your mother and I, we didn't do it because we didn't love you, we did it so you can join the few on your own. We didn't want to rush you so we wanted to wait until you were ready." Thor says, trying to explain.
      "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LIE SAYING IT WAS BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIGHT!" I say.
      "Shh, it's ok. Think of it this way. If we didn't leave you, you would of never met any of your friends. Or maybe even become a superhero." Thor says.
      "Did you make Aphmau and the rest of us teleport to each other?" Kat asks.
      "Part me, part all the other superheroes." Thor says.
     "So, you are my real dad..." I didn't know what came over me, but I raced to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I look over to see Kat just standing there awkwardly.
     "Kat, come here. You're family to my daughter so you are family to me." Thor says. Kat walks over and joins the hug.
     "I can't believe it..my father. Oh by the way, my uncle is Loki right?." I say.
     "Yes, that is my brother." Thor says.
     "No offense, but he is a giant jerk." Kat says.
     "No offense taken, it's true." Thor says and let's go of me and Kat. "So, what are you going to do now? You could come with me to Asgard, or stay here." I thought about it for a minute. Then, my mind was made up.
     "I would like to stay here. Remember, I have other priorities. now. I have school, finding a job, keeping my cover, and a lot more." I say. He frowns but nods.
    "I understand my princess. You have people here who care about you. But, I want you to take this." Thor says and hands me a tiara. It was made of real silver with real diamonds on some parts. I put it on.  "When you wear it, just say the word Asgard and you will teleport there." He says.
    "Thanks dad." I say. He smiles.
     "Now, I must be off. Goodbye." He kisses me on the forehead then disappears.
     "Wow. That was interesting." Kat says.
     "We keep this between us. I don't want everyone else, even the other heroes, to find out." I say.
     "Yeah, that's probably for the best." Kat says. We laugh and I put the tiara in my bag, then we walk out of the school, pretending like nothing happened.