The Calling To War

Aphmau P.O.V
    I walk along an abandoned street. I just helped out Kawaii~chan calm down again after being locked
in a closet. I walk around and then I get lost. I feel a sharp pain and I collapse, my eyes closing. I open my eyes to see myself in a white relam. I turn around and see Loki.
     "Hello Jessica." He says, smirking devilishly.
    "Go away. I don't want to deal with you." I say, turning my back to him.
     "Now now, don't be like that. I was just going to tell you some important information." Loki says.
    "What is it?" I ask.
     "There will be a war in 15 days. My army vs. your army. We shall fight to see who deserves to live." He says. I face him.
    "You're lying." I say.
     "Why would I lie about killing you? You know I've always wanted to do that." Loki says.
      "You're just trying to make me scared." I say.
      "Fine. Believe what you wish, but you will see that I was right. Until the battle." He says, then disappears. I go back into the real world. I don't want to believe it, but I have to tell the others. I start to run back to my place. I burst through the door.
    "Aphmau? Are you alright?" Ashley asks.
    "Come on! I'm going to The Hall! Now! Go get Satiel and meet me there!" I yell, grabbing my suit and my tiara. I put it on and Ashley races into my room.
    "What's going on?" She asks.
     "Go get Satiel. I'll explain everything when we get there." I say. She nods and races out. I step on the teleporter and teleport to the hall. I race inside. "EVERYONE! MEET IN THE COURT ROOM! NOW!" I scream at the top of my lungs. In a matter of seconds, everyone is there. Ashley and Satiel come a few seconds later.
     "Aphmau, what's going on?" Sly asks. I tell them everything that happened, every last detail. They all stare at me in pure shock.
     "A war.. Oh Irene.." Kala stutters.
     "Are we just going to accept this?" Satiel asks.
     "We have to fight!" Steven says.
     "We can't do it alone..." Jose says.
     "We have to tell everyone.. Don't we?" PBat says.
    "They can help us..." Ashley puts ins.
      "WHAT I MISS!?" Castor screams, bursting in. I tell him the entire story. "Oh my.." He says.
     "Do we tell everyone our secret or not?" Katz asks.
     "I don't know.. Aphmau.. Should we ask your dad?" Alex asks.
     "Yeah.. Yeah let's ask him." I say. I grab the tiara and everyone grabs each others hand. "To Asgard!" I yell. A white light flashes and we are suddenly in Asgard.
     "Daughter!" Thor says, walking up to us.
    "Dad.. Loki declared war.. We can't fight him on our own. What do we do?" I ask.
   "Well, you have your friends here, and your other friends. Do you trust them?" Thor asks.
    "With all my heart." I say.
     "Then, tell them your secret and get them to fight with you. With all of you together, you will win." Thor says after keeping quite for a minute.
    "Ok." I say.
     "We are really doing this huh.. Telling them our secret." Steven says.
     "Hey. No matter what they do to us.. You will always be my team.. And my friends." I say. We all hug it out. "Now, let's go... We have a lot of explaining to do." I say. We teleport back to The Hall. I make a decision. It's time to come clean about everything to everyone. The Superhero me, the Lady Aphmau me, the Hybrid me, and the Pokemon me. It's time to tell everyone the truth.. The real truth. Let's hope this goes ok.