Last Day before Spring Break

A/N Hey guys, I'm back. I thought about my problems while listening to YouTube for the entire night and I changed a few things about how I act and now I feel better! Thank you so much for being patient. I know it didn't take long but I spent a long night thinking about things and I feel better now! Thank you all for being supportive! Anyways, to the story.
Aphmau P.O.V
   I jump out of bed excitedly. Today was the last day of school before spring break! I race into Ashley room and attack her.
   "Jess! Get off of me! You're so annoying!" Ashley says, pushing me off her bed. I get up.
   "Come on Ashley. You have been going to school for about 2 and a half weeks now and now we get to go on a cruise with the entire school for a week." I say excitedly.
   "Cruise! Sweet! Time to hang out with some of the girls. And guys." She says, winking at me.
"Ashley..." I say. She laughs.
"Now get out. I need to get ready." Ashley says. Satiel moved out a week ago so Ashley is now living with me. I walk out and to the bathroom. I take a shower and use my cinnamon shampoo. I get out and get dress. I put on a purple tank top, blue shorts, and black shoes. I brush my hair, put on mascara, blush, and blueberry lip gloss. I walk out and downstairs. Ashley was making smoothies.
   "Strawberry for me..Blueberry for you." Ashley says, handing me a blueberry smoothie.
"Thanks Ash. I'm calling you Ash." I say.
"Whatever. Come on, let's get to school." Ashley says. We grab our stuff and wave to Celeste. We walk outside and lock the door. We start to walk to school together.
"Ugh, Travis is annoying." Ashley says.
"He's been flirting." I say.
"Yeah." Ashley says.
"Well, he is nice." I point out.
"I guess so. He helps me out sometimes." She says.
"So, besides the girls. Have you made any other friends." I ask.
"Well, Marsh is pretty nice." She says.
"Yeah. Marsh is a nice guy." I say.
"We're here. " Ashley says. We walk into school together and Aaron walks up to us.
"Hey guys. We have no classes today." Aaron says.
"Sweet! Do what ever we want day! Time to go prank people! Bye guys!" Ashley says, running off.
"So Aphmau. I got you something." He says, handing me a box. I open it and pull a limited edition Luna toy, one out and one in the box.
"How did you..." I ask. This is the one I have been wanting forever.
"I asked around." Aaron says. I hug him.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" I say. He smiles and hugs me back. We let go. I pull down his hoodie, hold the box tight, and run.
"Aphmau!" He yells and runs after me.
"Gotta go fast!" I yell and run though the hallway.
Jeffory P.O.V
I see Aphmau hug Aaron. Aaron hugged back! I didn't think he liked her. Then, she pulls down his hood and runs. He puts his hood back up and chases her. Jealousy bubbled within me. Why did she hug him? Does she like him? Are they a thing secretly? Time to text Zane.
Text Start (J- Jeffory, Z-Zane)
J- Zane, you've been hanging out with Aphmau a lot right?
Z- Yes, why?
J- Do you know if her and Aaron are secretly dating?
Z- What! No they aren't dating! Why would you think that!
J- she hugged him, he gave her a present, they chased each other down the hallway
Z- Ok, I'll talk to her.
J- thanks dude
End Text
Zane P.O.V
     I'm going over to Aphmau house to help her pack. I'll ask her then. You owe me big Jeffory. You owe me big.