The Sleepover invites

(A/N Before this chapter begins, I would just like to say that it has been around a month of boring stuff so now it is around a week and a half before Halloween. Anyways hope you enjoy! ACTION!)

Aphmau P.O.V
Beep
BEEP
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!
   I turn off my alarm and get up. I do my morning routine and put on black jeans, a black top with a purple jacket, and black sneakers with purple socks. I walk downstairs and make myself a smoothie and I walk out the door. I put in my earbuds  and listen to Taylor Swift: Our song.  I started singing it. quietly to myself. I didn't even realize someone was walking next to me. When the song was over I looked up to see Jeffory.
      "Oh hi Jeffory! I didn't realize you were there." I say.
      "It's fine. You have a beautiful voice." He says.
      "No no no, it's bad. I just sing when I'm alone. I don't really like to sing in front of people." I say, looking at my feet. He lifts my face up and smiles at me.
     "You have an amazing voice. Trust me, I bet everyone would love it." Jeffory says,smiling. I smile back and we walk into school.
            <Time skip to Lunch>
      I sat down at my lunch table. Once I arrived, Kawaii~chan cleared her throat. Kenmur wasn't at school today so it was just the girls.
      "Girls. Kawaii~chan was wondering if everyone would like to come to a sleepover this Friday night?" Kawaii~chan ask.
      "I'll come!" Kiki says almost instantly.
      "I'll come!" I say.
      "I'll come too." Emmalyn says.
       "Sleepover? I'm in." Donna says.
       "Can I bring my potion making kit? We can mess around with potions and stuff." Lucinda asks.
       "Sure Lucinda~chan!" Kawaii chan says.
       "I'll come too. I can bring dresses for everyone to wear." Cadenza says.
      "Nicole, are you going?" Katelyn asks.
      "Why not." Nicole says . "I'm going."
      "Then, I guess I'll come too." Katelyn says.
      "Great! Kawaii~chan will send everyone more information when Kawaii~chan has everything ready." Kawaii~chan says. Suddenly, the four popular girls walk up to us. It was Addie, Michi, Lilian, and Sasha.
      "What time shall we be there?" Addie asks, expecting she was invited.
       "News flash. You're not invited." I say.
      "Yeah, now get out before we attack." Lucinda says.
       "You couldn't hurt us with any bone in your body nya." Michi says. I see Katelyn pulls out her fire fist and holds it up to Michi.
      "You think this couldn't hurt you?" Katelyn says. Michi and the others back up slightly. Roxy jumps off of Nicole's lap and bites Michi in the leg. Michi screams and runs off, the others follow her.
       "Good Roxy!" Nicole says, petting Roxy on the head. We all laugh and talk until the bell rings. Then, we all head to our classes.