Packing

Aphmau P.O.V
I walk to my locker with Ashley.
"Hey Aphmau. I'm heading to Katelyn house. I'm helping her pack." Ashley says.
"Look at you being social." I say. She smiles and walks to Katelyn. Zane comes up to me.
"Ready to head to your place." Zane says.
"Sure." I say. I grab my bag and the present Aaron gave me and we start to walk back to my place.
"So, what's in the box?" Zane asks me.
"Only a limited edition Princess Luna from My Little Horses." I say. "One for use, and one in the packaging."
"Woah!" Zane says. I know that he likes My Little Horses and I respect him. We walk inside my house and Celeste jumps up onto Zane, licking him.
"Aww. She likes you." I say. Zane smiles, holding her.
"Yeah. I guess she does." He says. "Also, I need to ask you something."
"What is it?" I ask. He puts Celeste down.
"Before you judge me for asking this, I'm asking this for someone else. I don't really care what the answer is. You are my best friend." Zane says. I nod slowly. "Are you dating Aaron?" I kinda just stare at him.
"W..what?! N..no! Why is that a question. I'm 14! I don't need to be dating!" I say.
"That what I thought." Zane says. "Don't take it the wrong way. Someone told me to ask you."
"I'm not going to ask anymore questions." I say.
"Let's pretend that never happened. Irene I made this awkward. I'm sorry." He says. I can tell he really felt bad.
"It..it's fine." I say. I hug him. He stiffens then hugs me back.
"Aphmau...?" Zane asks.
"I'm sorry for over reacting." I say. He smiles and let's go. I let go. We stand there awkwardly, then we go to pack. I put all my clothes in then I try zipping up my suitcase. I sit on top of my suitcase and Zane closes it.
"Thanks Zane." I say, smiling.
"No problem. Wait, what's that? It looks like a door." He says, pointing to my wall. It was the door to the teleporter room.
"Oh yeah, it's a fake door that I trick people with. It blends into the wall." I lie, making a quick cover up. He nods slowly then we play with the ponies for a while. At around 7 pm, Zane went home. I sigh of relief. Thank Irene I'm good at making up excuses or else my entire life could have become exposed. I sit down on my couch and order a pizza. Tomorrow is the first day of the cruise. Wonder what it will bring. Who knows?