Talent Show Night (Part One)

Aphmau P.O.V
     I walk into the gym, wearing a black dress. A lot of people are here. I grab the paper saying when everyone is going. The order is...
Lucinda
Aaron
Laurence
Addie, Lilian, and Michi
Alexis, Travis, and Lowell
Nicole and Katelyn
Kiki
(Bunch of random people who aren't main characters in the story)
Aphmau and Sky
    Oh great, were last. Well, at least I get to watch everyone. I head to the group of the girls who are performing.
   "Hey girls! Good luck Nicole, Katelyn, Lucinda, Cupcake, and Kiki!" I say
    "Thanks! You too." Kiki says.
    "We're gonna beat your butts. Right Nicole?0 Katelyn says.
    "Yeah, you're going down." Nicole says.
    "Oh really? You girls wanna go?" I ask.
    "Yeah!" Lucinda says.
     "Let's go!" Kiki and Cupcake say together. We all start to argue when Laurence, Travis, Lowell, Sky and Aaron come up to us.
     "Are you all seriously arguing?" Aaron says.
    "Yeah. We all know Aphmau and I are gonna win." Sky says, laughing.
    "It's obvious Cupcake, Lowell, and I are gonna win." Travis says.
    "I'm taking home the gold!" Laurence says.
   "You're all pathetic." Aaron says.
    "You wanna go Aaron?" I ask.
     "Yeah shorty." Aaron says.
      "Jerk." I say
       "Potato." He fires back. We both start laughing.
     "While arguing is fun, for real. Everyone, good luck." Kiki says.
    "Yeah." We all agree.
    "Welcome one and all to this years talent show! First on the list is Lucinda! With her magic act!" The announcer says, then walks on stage.
    "Wish me luck." She whispers and disappears and appears on stage.  We all watch from the side of the stage. She starts performing all kinds of cool tricks. She makes one student turn into a cat, a teacher fly, makes balloons appear, and many more. When she is done, she gets a round of applause from everyone. She disappears off the stage and back to us.
    "You were amazing." We all whisper, congratulating her.
    "Next up... Aaron! Playing the guitar!" The announcer says. Aaron grabs his guitar and walk onto stage. He sits down on a stool and starts to play and sing House Party by. When he finishes, everyone claps and cheers. I hear a bunch of girls scream like fangirls. He comes back.
    "Nice job!" I say.
     "Now... Laurence! Dancing to Uptown Funk!" The announcer says.
    "Time to rock this place!" Laurence says and walks into the dance. The song plays and he starts to break dance. He actually is a great dancer. Everyone cheers and claps. I hear Cadenza yell "that's my bro!" I laugh and he comes back. We all give him the thumbs up.
    "Next up... Michi, Addie, and Lilian singing worth it!" The announcer says. The walk past us and on to the stage. They start singing, and they are terrible. Everyone boos them when the finish. They run off stage. Then, it's Cupcake's, Lowell's and Travis's turn. They walk on stage and start singing That's How You Know You Messed Up. They were really good, and the crowd agrees. Then, Nicole and Katelyn go onto stage and sing a duet of Salute. They were great! Then, Kiki brings on her animals and shows off all the cool tricks they can do. Then, a bunch of people who I don't know go. Some were good, some were bad. Then, it is mine and Sky's turn. We walk on stage and start to sing...
CLIFFHANGER