Day with Zane

Aphmau P.O.V
I was set on the couch by Zane. It's was around 10 am. He sits next to me and I turn on Steven Universe as background noise.
"So, you are Garroth's younger brother. What is it like to have a sibling?" I ask him.
"Well... You fight a lot and make fun of each other. But siblings come around when you need them." Zane says. "I'm guessing you don't have siblings." He says.
"Not that I remember." I say softly. He frowns and nods in understanding. We watch Tv for a little while and Zane orders a pizza. Once it comes, we start to watch a movie. Then, I hear the doorbell.
Zane P.O.V
"I'll get it." I say. I pause the movie. Then, I walk to the door and open it.
"Hi Ap..Zane!? What are you doing here!?" Garroth says.
"Hello brother. I'm here taking care of Aphmau. What do you want?" I say.
"I wanted to make sure Aphmau was alright. I also wanted to tell her what we did to Michi and Addie." Garroth says.
"Oh alright, you may come in." I say and I walk to Aphmau. "You have a visitor." I say. Garroth walks in and to Aphmau. I had this weird feeling in my chest. Was it Jealousy. No, it can't be. I don't like Aphmau... Do I?
Garroth P.O.V
I walk into the room and see Aphmau covered in scars. I sit by her.
"Hey Garroth." She says weakly.
"H..hey. Feeling any better?" I asks. I mentally faceplam myself. Can I not go one sentence without stuttering?
"A little. My head still hurts but the cuts are healing." She says. She smiles a cute little smile. Even when hurt, she was adorable.
"What have you guys been doing?" I ask. She looks at Zane then back to me.
"Oh, just making out." She says with a smirk.
"Wait what!?!" I yell with rage.
"Calm down, I was joking. Lighten up." She says. Zane laughs like crazy. I glare at Zane and he glares back.
"What were you actually doing?" I ask.
"We just were watching a movie and eating pizza. Then, I hear a knock on the door. I go to open it and a little pink helicopter flies in. It had a rope attached to it, carrying a cake. It lands next to Aphmau. She unties the rope and the little helicopter flies out. On top of the cake there was a note. Aphmau reads the note out loud.

Dear Aphmau~senpai and Zane~kun,
Kawaii~chan told Aphmau~senpai Kawaii~chan would make a cake, and Kawaii~Cham did! Kawaii~chan hopes Zane~kun and Aphmau~senpai enjoy the cake!
From,
Kawaii~chan ❤️

Aphmau P.O.V
"Aw, that was really nice of Kawaii~chan. I'll have to thank her later." I say.
      "I'm just surprised that little helicopter could carry that cake all they way here." Zane says.
      "Who knows how anything evolving Kawaij~chan works. Now I have to go. I want to get back before Dante almost blows up the house again. Bye Aphmau, bye Zane." Garroth says and walks out the door. Zane grabs a knife and cuts the cake and we start to eat.
       "This is sooooo good." I say, my mouth full of cake. Zane laughs, then fills his mouth up with cake too. After about twenty minutes, only two pieces of the cake were left. We decided to save them for later. My headache was gone so  we continued watching the movie. I didn't realize how tired I was until I fell asleep, leaning on Zane.
Zane P.O.V
      I look over to see Aphmau asleep. I smiles and grab her. I carry her up to her room and lay her down on her bed. I looked at her for a second. She was so peaceful sleeping there. I leave a note on the dresser telling her I was leaving. I walk downstairs and grab one of the last two pieces of cake. Then, I leave and head back to my place.