Day in the Lab

Aphmau P.O.V
     I wake up in an unfamiliar place. Then I remember I was in Professor Modzillas lab. I sit up, pain racing though my body.
     "Good morning miss Aphmau!" Tommy says, handing me a muffin.
    "Aw thank you. You're so sweet."  I say, taking a sip of the tea. Very nice.
     "Thank you. Professor Modzilla, Polly, and Liala went out to get medicine, so I'm taking care of you for now!" Tommy says.
     "Cool. What would you like to do?" I ask.
     "Well, we could watch a movie. That's something I don't have to get up for." I suggest.
     "Sure! We have Frozen. Would you like to watch that?" Tommy says.
"Sure! Let's do it!" I say. Tommy pushes a tv up to my bed. He sits next to me and puts pillows and blankets all around us. He plays the movie and we watch it. About half way though, both Tommy and I have passed out.
Professor Modzilla P.O.V
Time Skip a few hours.
I walk back into the lab to see Aphmau and Tommy curled up, both asleep. I smile. I don't wake them but I inject some medicine into Aphmau. Somehow she didn't wake up. I walk into the library to see Liala, putting some books in a shelf.
"Modzilla! Good to see you. I have something I want to talk to you about." Liala says.
"Hm? What's up?" I ask.
"Well, I was taking a blood sample from Aphmau to make sure everything was ok in her blood. I found some weird...something in her blood. We need to keep an eye on her. Something is up with her." Liala says. "Not that there is anything wrong, just trust me." Liala says.
"I understand. We might just need to go to her high school." I say after thinking it over.
"Great! I'll get Polly to come with me down to the school to apply!" She says and races out of the library. I grab a book she dropped. I grab the ladder and climb up it. I place it where it needs to go. When I look back, I see Tommy standing in the doorway.
"Do I have to stay alone if you guys are going to Miss Aphmaus high school?" Tommy asks, sadness in his voice.
"No no, you will be going to kindergarten. You will meet lots of friends and you can teach them about everything you learn here and make them super smart as well." I say.
"Really! Thanks Modzilla! Miss Aphmau is waking up so I should probably go back! Bye!" Tommy says and races out. I smile. He really likes Aphmau. He might think of her as a mother figure. When our parents died, we didn't have anyone besides eachother for quite some time. Polly and Liala are here now, but Tommy doesn't really have someone to play with and be a kid with. Maybe Aphmau can be that person. I stop thinking about that, it's not the time. I shrug to myself them walk out of the lab. Aphmau was telling Tommy a story. I sat down and just listened for a while. Once she was done, they both look at me.
"Hey Professor Modzilla." Aphmau says, smiling.
"Hey, I have some news. Me, Polly, and Liala are moving to your school. We still need to go to school so we though why not." I say, only stating half the reason we were going.
"Cool! More friends!" Aphmau says.
"I get to go to kindergarten!" Tommy says happily.
"That's really cool!" Aphmau says. Tommy hugs her and she hugs him back. I smile, watching them. They were so happy. I couldn't just let Aphmau disappears from our lives. Tommy starts jumping around.
"Tommy come on, it's time for bed." I say.
       "Ok. I'm tired." He says yawning. He walks out and into his room. Aphmau falls asleep to. I grab a book.
      "Chapter one....zzzzzz" I say, then instantly fall asleep