Memory Crystals

Aphmau P.O.V
Everyone has just left from our day of anime. I look at the clock. 11:34. I walk up to my room and trip over a box, landing me right next to my bed. I look under my bed to see something glowing. I reach towards it and pull it out. It was a box of crystals, memory crystals. I grab one and played it. It was a flashback of Me,Ross,Jin, Barney, and Sky running in the woods. We were all laughing and playing. I smile to myself. I grab another one and play it. It was of the court session The Few had when Kat sings the national anthem gawken style. I laugh so hard at that. I start to play all of them. I got to the last one. I play it and it was..different.
Memory Crystal Flashback Start (Third Person P.O.V)
   A girl around the age of 13 races along a path with a boy with a blue beanie.
"JESS WAIT UP!" The boy yelled annoyed.
"What. You can't handle my speed because I'm super awesome." The girl says.
"Grr, when I get you, that last Pokemon battle will be the last one you ever do." The boy says.
"Catch me first." The girl says, running off. The boy chases her and catches her.
"Got you." The boy says.
"DANGIT SATIEL! I thought my beatifulness would help me win." The girl says.
"What beauty. I see none." The boy says.
"Then you're blind." The girl says, and they both continue walking.
End of Memory Crystal Flashback (Back to Aphmau P.O.V)
    I felt my face slowly. Tears were streaming now. Satiel.. I remember now. When I left The Few, I stopped by a town to rest. I met Satiel there and we went on a Pokemon journey for a about a year. But...Satiel disappeared, then I left.
   "Where are you Satiel..you are the only one who knows..everything about everything.." I say to myself.
   "You called?" A voice says. I turn around to see my window open, Satiel sitting in my window. My eyes widen.
   "Satiel?!" I say slowly.
   "Lady Thor." Satiel says, getting out of my window and standing up.
    "It is you!!!!" I say and race up to him and hug him. He hugs me back.
   "The one and only." He says. I smile.
    "Wait..aren't you suppose to be dead?" I say.
   "You think I could die? You forgot who you are talking to." Satiel says. 
    "True. Now, we have so much to catch up on." I say, letting go of him. He smiles and grabs a memory crystals.
    "This is going into the crystal." He says. I jump onto his back, and he clicks the crystal. The image goes into the crystal.
"Now forth my pony!" I say. He runs around my room, me on his back. Then we both sit down on the bed and start to talk about everything.
"Do you still have the hammer?" Satiel asks. I pull out the box from under my bed and hold it up.
"Magic Paperweight, you remember Satiel right?" I asks.
"Yes Jessica..I remember." The hammer says.
"Hi hammer." Satiel says.
"Jessica..tell Satiel I said hello." The hammer says.
"My magic paperweight says hello." I say, putting the hammer away.
"Right..I kinda forgot It can only talk to you." Satiel says.
"So..do you live here?" I ask.
"I live a few neighborhoods over. I was taking a walk and heard Gawken from outside and I took a wild guess." Satiel says.
"True true. I was wondering how you found my house." I say. We talk until around 3 am, then Satiel crashes on the guest bed and I crash in my bed, falling asleep instantly.