Explosion DUN DUN DIN

Beep
BEEP
BEEEEEEEEEPPPPP
        I shut off my alarm and I get out of bed. I remember that today I have school and I sigh. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I take quick shower and get out.  I dry off and straighten my hair. I put on a purple tank top, a white hoodie, black pants, and purple boots. I put on a little bit of blush, mascara, and chocolate flavored Chapstick. I walk downstairs and grab a waffle and my bag for school and race outside. I lock the door than start to walk. I see a guy walking by himself. I've seen him around but I have never talked to him. I shrug and walk up to him and start to walk with him.
         "Hi! Mind if I walk with you?" I asks. He looks at me and nods in reply. We walk in silence for about 2 minutes then he talks.
          "As you can tell, I'm not good with people." He says.
         "That's alright. Before I came here I wasn't use to being around people." I say.
          "My name is Aaron by the way. You aren't like other girls. Most girls try to get me to like them because of my outfit." I look at what he was wearing. He was wearing a red hoodie with the shirt unbuttoned and the hood covering his face. He was also wearing black jeans.
          "Well, my name is Aphmau. The only question I have is if you can see with that hoodie." I say.
"Yeah I can see. Thank you for the concern though. It's nice to meet a girl who isn't focused on my abs." He says. We enter school and go our own ways. I walk to my locker and start to put away my things. I hear thunder and I jump slightly.
"You ok? You jumped when you heard it. Are you afraid?" Dante asks next to me.
"No I'm not afraid..it just reminds me of something I've tried to forget." I say simply. Dante looks at me strangely then he walks off. I grab my things then I walk to class

<Time Skip to Science>
I got put in a group with Lucidna, Jeffory, and Zane. I haven't got to meet Zane so I want to get to know him. The teacher wasn't in the room and he told us to do whatever we wanted as long as we didn't blow up the school.
"Is potion making science? I've always wanted to learn how to make potions" I say to Lucinda.
"Only witches can make extreme potions. But I can teach you how to create regular ones." Lucinda says. I grab a brewing stand and a box full of supplies. Lucinda tries to teach me how to create a harming potion. I make a jump boost potion and I store it away. Suddenly, I see a bottle fly at me and it explodes, making my fly into the wall. Everything went black.....
Zane P.O.V
        I see Aphmau fly into the wall and black out. I race over to her, along with Lucinda and Jeffory. She was covered in ashes and cuts. I look around to see Michi and Addie smiling evilly. Lucindapunches them both in the face, knocking them out. I pick up Aphmau  in my arms bridal style and race out, with Jeffory and Lucinda close behind me. We take her to the nurses office and lay her down on a table. The nurse walks in and tells us to leave. We sit in the office lobby. Soon, Kawaii~chan, Garroth, Laurence, Katelyn, and Marsh rushed in.
        "What happened to her!?" Garroth asks.
        "Addie and Michi happened. They threw an explosion potion and it hit Aphmau straight in the head, making her fly into the wall and made her black out." Lucinda explains.
        "Kawaii~chan will make Addie~San and Michi~sama pay" Kawaii~chan says.
        "Where are they." Katelyn says. Her voice was filled with rage and anger.
         "Yeah, I want to find them and hurt them." Laurence says.
          "Lucinda already knocked them out cold. They are in the science if you want them." I say. Then, as fast as they could, Katelyn, Laurence, and Garroth raced out. Lucinda followed them. Kawaii~chan and Marsh sat down next to me and Jeffory. We heard on the loud speaker that school was canceled because of the explosion. We didn't leave though. We wanted to make sure Aphmau was ok. I wanted to make sure she was ok. Soon, the school nurse says Aphmau has woken up and that we can visit her. We walk in slowly. Aphmau was under a blanket. She had lots of  bandages over her cuts and lots of medical stuff all over her face. She looked beautiful, even with all that stuff
Aphmau P.O.V
       I see Jeffory, Kawaii~chan, Marsh, and Zane walk into the room I was in. I looked hideous but I was glad they came.
       "H...hi guys." I say weakly.
       "Aphmau~senpai! Kawaii~chan is so glad Aphmau~senpai is ok." Kawaii~chan says.
        "What..what happened? I remember something hitting my head and then I blacked out." I ask. I was so confused.
        "Addie and Michi threw an explosion potion at you. Lucinda, Garroth, Katelyn, and Laurence are going to go teach them a lesson." Zane says. 
        "Good. They deserve to be punished." I say as I feel a stab of pain in my forehead. "Ow!" I screech. Marsh feels my head.
        "Fever...around 103. Serious headache as well." Marsh says.
        "What should we do?" Jeffory asks.
         "Take her home. I'll stay with her. She can't stay here and she can't be alone in this condition." Zane says. I saw that Jeffory wanted to argue, but he just nodded. Marsh nods as well.
          "Kawaii~chan will bring over a cake for Zane~kun and Aphmau~senpai." Kawaii~chan says. I smile at everyone. They cared about me, I've only been here for around a month or so and I already had people who cared about me.
            "Then it is settled. The nurse said it was alright so let's go." Zane picks me up and we walk out, with Jeffory, Marsh, and Kawaii~chan right behind us.

A/N Woohoo! Longest chapter I have written with 1,044 words! I hope you all enjoy this so far because I'm not going to stop for a long time! So grab some popcorn and watch the story unfold. Have a fabulous day everyone!