Invitations and Shopping

I wake up at nine fifteen and stand up. Today was the twenty first. Only four days til Christmas. I'm also have a Christmas Eve party. It will be so much fun. I'm inviting literally everyone, so I decided to go personally to deliver invitations. I'm also going out to go get presents. I get dress in black jeans, a warm long sleeve shirt, and purple boots. I grab my purse and all the invitations and put Celeste on her purple leash. I walk outside, then lock the door. Then, I walk across the door to Garroth, Laurence, and Dante place. I ring the door bell and wait. Dante answers the door. 
    "Hey Aphmau! What are you doing here?" He asks.
    "Well, I'm inviting you guys to a Christmas Eve party, so I've come to deliver an invitation" I say, handing him one of the invitations.
    "Cool! I'll have to ask Laurence and Garroth, but I'll definitely be there." He says.
    "Great! Can't wait to see there!" I say.  "Now I have to go deliver the rest. See you at the party!"  I say and walk off.
    "Bye Aphmau!" He calls. Celeste and I walk to Travis, Lowell, and Cupcakes house. I never asked why they don't live  separately. I shrug and rig the doorbell. Lowell answers.
    "Aphmau! What brings you here?" He asks, smiling at me.
    "I wanted to give you this. It's an invitation to a Christmas Eve party in having. It's for you, Travis, and Cupcake." I say, handing him an invitation.
    "Sweet! I'm in. I'm sure Travis and Cupcake will come too." He says.
    "Ok! Can't wait to see you." I say. Celeste jumps on to Lowell and starts licking his face.
    "Aw she likes you!" I say.
     "Yeah, she does." Lowell says. I put Celeste down on the ground and say goodbye to Lowell. Then I head off. I deliver all the invitations and decided to head to the mall. Once I got there, I hear yelling and screaming. I race over tithe noise and see Addie fighting Lucinda. I race to where they were and somehow managed to break up the fight.
    "What's going on" I say.
     "She..she almost killed Bigglesworth." Lucinda says with rage. Bigglesworth was laying on a bench, being treated by Kiki.
    "Then your stupid bird shouldn't have hit my head. He could of messed up my hair."  Addie says.  Lucinda grabbed a potion of harming. Addie ran and so did everyone else. We followed Addie, there was no way she was getting away with this. We chased her outside and into an alley.  We cornered her. It was raining hard, but we didn't care. She grabbed a knife.
    "Don't make me hurt you." Addie says. Something took over me, and I accidentally shot lightning. It hit Addie, but just knocked her out.
    "Aphmau..how did you...?" Lucinda says.
    "I didn't do anything...we just got extremely lucky. It didn't kill her though, just knocked her out" I say. I lied about the first part.
    "Wow, luck was on our side, now let's go." Lucinda says. We walk away and leave her in the rain. Lucinda, Kiki, and I decide to shop together after Kiki helped Bigglesworth. We bought gifts for everyone but separated when we were getting gifts for each other. After that, the rain cleared and we all went home. When I was in the woods, I sigh with relief. Thank Irene Lucinda didn't know I shot the Lightning . I can't be so careless next time. I shake it off and walk home. Today was insane, but I need to be excited, Christmas is soon, and so is the party. It should be great!