Dantes Ask/ Reese Asks

Nicole P.O.V
I walk to my locker and open the door. There lay a new pair of boxing gloves. They were the newest and best design out there. I see a little note on the back and turn it over and read it.
Rose are red, violets are blue, I can't rhyme, will you go to the dance with me?
-Dante.
   I smile and grab a sticky note and write something down. I grab it and walk to Dantes locker and put it inside. Then, I walk away.
Dante P.O.V
     I walk to my locker and open it. A sticky note falls out. I pick it up and read it. 
    Roses are red, violets are blue, you really do suck, I'll go to the dance with you.
     ~Nicole.
    I mental fist bump myself. I got Nicole! Yesss!
Kawaii~chan P.O.V
    Kawaii~chan sits down in math. The class was empty because all of Kawaii~chan's classmates were still in their classes. Suddenly, Reese~senpai walks in, holding a bunch of pink flowers and candies. Reese~senpai hands them to Kawaii~chan
    "Kawaii~chan. Will you do me the honor of going to the dance with me." Reese~senpai asks.
     "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YES! KAWAII~CHAN WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO!" Kawaii~chan say. Reese~senpai smiles and kisses Kawaii~chan's forehead. Kawaii~chan squeals then faints.
Reese~senpai...I mean Reese P.O.V
   I help Kawaii~chan to the nurses office. She is beautiful, even when she is knocked out over fangirling. I smile and leave the flowers and candies next to her. I walk outside and to class.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter. Kinda rushed this to get it done in time. Have a fantastic day and remember, stay happy!