Explaining

Aphmau P.O.V
I stand in front of my house. Everyone is inside. I look down to realize I'm still wearing a wedding dress. I shrug and walk inside. Katelyn runs up to me instantly and hugs me.
"APHMAU!" She screams. I hug her back tightly.
"Katelyn!" I say, smiling widely. Then, I let go.
"APHMAU?" I hear many other people scream. Then, basically everyone I know comes charging in, surrounding me.
"WHERE..WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!" Laurence says. Aaron nods, seeming worried.
"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGIAN! I CAN'T LOSE MY SISTER!" Ashley says. Everyone starts asking so many questions. I push through everyone and stand on the table.
"LISTEN UP PEOPLE! ONE AT A TIME!" I yell. I see Vylad raise his hand. "Yes Vylad?"
"Why are you wearing a wedding dress?" He asks.
"Oh yeah, I almost had to get married." I say.
"MARRIED?" A lot of the guys yell.
"Yeah. I almost had to marry the werewolf Prince." I say.
"I told you I was right Barney." I hear Jin say.
"Fines." Barney says.
"Kawaii~chan has a question." Kawaii~chan says.
"Yes?" I ask.
"How did Aphmau~senpai escape?" She asks.
"Ross and Cupcake saved me." I say. Then, I explain to them pretty much everything. I tell them about Sam and Taurtis, meeting the prince, the dinner, and the wedding.
"So that's where Ross went." Sky says.
"Why does Cupcake always go off and get herself in trouble?" Lowell says.
"Two new guys. My Irene." Nicole says. I laugh.
"Where are Cupcake, Ross, Sam, and Taurtis now?" Dante asks.
"Back at Cupcake place." I say.
"Times to goes has a talk with Ross." Barney says, walking out. Sky, Jin, and Lowell follow him.
"I can't believe this." Kat says. "That must have been rough."
"Yeah. And at the beginning, someone knocked me out in the woods." I say. "I didn't get a clear look at his face."
"Dad said he was going into the woods at the end of school. Saying he needed to take care of something." Zane says.
"Do you think..." Cadenza says.
"That it was Zane's dad." Kala finishes.
"He wouldn't do that..would he?" Garroth says.
"Who knows. If it was Garroths dad, he is going to have a bad time." Dante says.
"Wow Dante, wow." Donna says.
"It's true." Jeffory says. We all laugh.
"Why do werewolves have arranged marriages?" Marsh asks.
"I think it's because they want to always have royal bloodline." Reese says.
"Wait, does Aphmau have Royal bloodline?" Kiki asks. Everyone faces me.
   "No! I would know if I had Royal bloodline! They probably just wanted me for my dashing good look." I say, doing a sassy hair flip. Of course I'm lying. Both my parents are gods. Do the werewolves know? Come across that problem if it comes.
     "She would tell us if she had Royal bloodline." Satiel says, playing along with me. Murmurs of agreement went through the crowd. I look at Alex and he smiles. I smile back.
    "Anything else we need to know?" Modzilla asks, with Tommy on his shoulders.
    "Miss Aphmau needs to invite me on crazy adventures like this!" Tommy says. I smile more.
     "Now. We should probably leave Aph alone." Lucinda says.
    "Here! This is some tea to help you relax." Kenmur says, handing me a cup of tea.
    "Yep! It should help you relax and sleep easily!" Emmalyn says.
    "Thank you. Now I'm sorry, but everyone get out of my house." I say.
    "Will do!" Polly and Liala say together. Then, everyone floods out of my house. I sit down and start to drink the tea. It makes me really sleepy. Celeste jumps up and curls up next to me.
    "Night girl." I say and fall asleep, cuddled up with Celeste.