Sasha and Shadow Knight

Aphmau P.O.V
      I walked into school with Sly and Steven. They were carrying a project they had for World History. It was a model of a battle in the Russo Japanese War. I'm carrying their bags for them because they couldn't.
      "Are you sure you are good carrying our bags. You have a broken arm you know." Steven says.
     "I'm fine. I've dealt with worse injuries so I'm fine." I say. I set their stuff down in World History. I leave them to talk to the World History teacher, Mrs Jason. Addie, Lilian, and Michi come up to me.
     "Boo hoo, look who's faking an injury to get sympathy. Boo hoo." Lilian says. 
     "This isn't fake." I say.
      "Sure it isn't Nya." Michi says.
       "Stop messing with Aphmau." A voice says. I see Sasha charge at Addie and pushes her against a wall. Everyone stares.
       "Sasha! You're on our side! What are you doing" Addie says, trying to get away from Sasha. Sasha was admitting a black mist. She was a..shadow knight? I stared at her, surprised.
      "Protecting the one that cares about me! The one who is my friend!" Sasha says, slapping Addie square in the jaw.
      "You are officially out of our group!" Lilian says.
      "Then she will join us!" I say.
        "You will pay for this!" Addie says, racing off. Lilian and Michi follow her. Sasha smiles, facing me. We walk into an empty room.
     "You're a shadow knight!" I say.
       "So am I." Laurence says, walking into the room.
"Please don't be mad. Me and Laurence can keep our cool, we just go a little crazy at points." Sasha says. I shake my head.
"I'm not mad. Thank you for helping me." I say, hugging Sasha. "You can join my group." I say. Sasha hugs me back. Laurence joins the hug.
"Laurence!" Sasha says.
"Hey! I like hugs." Laurence says. We all laugh. He lets go and we all walk to class. I leave Sasha and Laurence and walk into class. Today has already been interesting. I wonder what will happen the rest of the day.

A/N The storm has past and I have posted this short chapter. Anyways, I have a few announcements for you all. 1. Thank you all so so much for reading my story and bring so supportive in the comments. 2. I might be starting a new story soon. I'm  thinking a story about a Mod Mod World season two. But that is just an idea. Comment if you want it. I will still be uploading once a day or more, it will just be like a story I upload whenever I can. Anyways, have a great day everyone, and remember, Stay happy!