Lots of Love and Jelaousy

Aphmau P.O.V
     I sit down at my lunch table. Cupcake joins us and I introduce her to everyone.
      "A forest spirit? Can you speak to animals?" Kiki says.
      "Yes, I can speak to animals, but I'm better at sensing their auras." Alex says.
     "Looks like something is going on over there." Nicole says,
Laurence P.O.V
     I see the two boys Aphmau was hanging out with earlier walk up to us.
     "Hi, mind if we sit here." Lowell says.
     "Sure, sit down." Dante says.
     "So, is that Aphmau girl single?" Travis asks
     "Wait what?" I say.
     "Travis, you don't ask those type of questions to people you just met." Lowell says, slapping him on the arm.
"Aphmau isn't dating anyone, but she soon will be." Jeffory says
"Jeffory!" Garroth says
"Well, looks like you all have new competition. And I'm gonna to make her all mine." Travis says.
"Please Travis, it's our first day, we don't want to make them mad." Lowell says.
"Shut up Lowell. Anyways, I have a deal for you all. We will be in friendly competition. We will all be friends and hang out, but we will always be in competition for Aphmau love. Deal?" Travis says.
"Deal!" I say
"Deal!" Jeffory says.
"Uh deal" Garroth says
"Deal" Zane says
"I don't like Aphmau." Dante says.
"I don't understand what is going on." Aaron says
"This is going to be interesting." I say. Inside I'm really jealous. Nobody will get Aphmau but me.
Garroth P.O.V
Aphmau will be mine. She is so beautiful and kind. I will be her boyfriend
Zane P.O.V
Aphmau will be mine. She won't end up with anyone else
Jeffory P.O.V
I love Aphmau, Abby loves Aphmau, she will be mine.
Lowell P.O.V
These guys are going to make fools of themselves, and I'm going to be there to record it.
Dante P.O.V
This is going to be hilarious! I can't wait!
Aaron P.O.V
Me and Aphmau are friends. If we become more than that then that's cool. I'm just interested to see how far these guys will go.
Garroth P.O.V
I see a girl walk up to us. She was the girl hanging out with Aphmau.
"Is this one causing a problem?" She says, pointing to Travis.
"Yes, he is" Dante says. I knew he was lying but I didn't say anything.
"He is." Lowell says. Travis eyes widen.
"You afraid of a girl?" Jeffory asks Travis. Alex grabs Jeffory shirt and pins him to a wall. Everyone's eyes widen and the girls, kenmur, and Marsh race over and watch.
"If you ever...ever say that again, I will feed you to the deers in the forest." Alex says.
"Those deers are scary, you should listen to her." Travis says.
"Scarier than some of the werewolfs I know."
"Ok! Ok! I get it! Put me down!" Jeffory says. Alex puts him down.
"Ok, don't make Alex mad, make a mental note of that." I say and we all laugh and continue eating lunch.