Christmas Eve Party

Aphmau P.O.V
    I finish getting dressed. I'm wearing a red and white dress, white tights, and black shoes. I put on my amethyst necklace. I smile. Tonight is my party and tommorow is Christmas! I clean up my room and then my 6:00 alarm goes off. The name of the alarm was EVERYONE WILL BE HERE IN LIKE FIVE SENCONDS, MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS CLEAN. I laugh and then hear the doorbell. I race downstairs and take a deep breath. Her we go. I open the door to see Katelyn, Nicole, Travis, Cupcake, and Lowell standing outside.
    "Hey everyone, come on in!" I say, smiling. They all walk in and Cupcake hands me a tray full of, you guessed it, cupcakes. 
    "Thanks Cupcake! These seem delicious! I'll put them on the dessert table." I say.
    "No problem. I don't like to come places empty handed, so I decided to bring food." She says and we both laugh. I put them on the dessert table. Everyone else comes in and we all start to talk. I see Kawaii~chan laying against a wall. I walk over to her.
    "Aphmau~senpai! How do I approach Reese~senpai?" She whispers.
   "Walk up to him and say hi" I say.
    "Kawaii~chan is too nervous!" She says. I pull her up from against the wall. I stand behind her and push her into Reese, then hide. I see Kawaii~chan apologizing then they start to talk normally.
    "I knew that would work!" I say
     "What worked?" A voice says. I turn around to see Zane.
     "That." I say, pointing to Kawaii~chan and Reese laughing.
     "I see." He says. We start to talk but then I hear Celeste barking. I turn around to see her jumping onto Garroth. I laugh and walk over and grab Celeste.
    "Your suppose to be a hostess, not a guard dog." I say. Celeste barks and licks my cheek.
"It's ok. She is so adorable." Garroth says.
"Yep. She is defiantly Aphmau dog." Travis says, walking up to us.
"Travis..." Garroth says.
"What! I'm just complimenting Aphmau, is there harm in that." Travis says.
"The compliments are sweet." I say, and walk away and I hear the door ring.
"I got it." Laurence says next to me and opens the door. He slams it shut and locks it.
"Who was it?" I ask.
"It's Addie, Michi, Lilian, and Sasha." Laurence says.
"What! Why are they here!" I say.
"Don't know, don't care. We aren't letting them in." Laurence says. "Now let's have fun." He says.
"Yeah." I say and start to play Christmas music. I talk with the girls for a little while then I see Kenmur and Emmalyn under the mistletoe. Emmalyn blushes bright red as Kenmur kisses her. We all watch and scream on the inside. Once she comes back, we all surround her and ask her a million questions.
"You are so my otp." Donna says.
"We're a couple now" Emmalyn manages to say.
       "Awww! Congrats!" I say. We all hug then go our separate ways. I walk over to Aaron, who was leaning against a wall.
     "Hey Aaron! Having fun?" I ask him.
     "Yeah, I've been getting to know the guys. This is pretty fun." He says. I smile then I hear screaming
     "Let's do this matey!" McCloud yells from the top of the stairs. He was standing on a trash can lid.
     "Oh my Irene..." I say. Before I can stop him, McCloud slides down the stairs and crashes into the wall.
      "McCloud!" A lot of people yell. We all race over and help him up.
     "Ay. That was awesome!" McCloud says.
     "You could of hurt yourself!" Marsh says.
     "But I didn't matey!" McCloud says. Marsh and Reese drag McCloud to the couch. Everyone goes off and me and Aaron were left. Lucinda nudges me and points up. I look up to see the mistletoe. Of course. Aaron looks up as well. My face goes blank.
     "Uhhhh" I say. I look over to Aaron. He shrugs and kisses me on the forehead. He stops and looks at me. I smile weakly and he smiles back. We kinda just went off and I ended up with Sly, Steven, and Kat.
     "Is that McCloud guy ok? He kinda ran into a wall." Kat says.
     "He'll be fine..hopefully." I say. After another hour or so. Everyone goes home. I flop on my bed. That was really fun. Everyone seemed happy. The boys kept glaring at Aaron, but at least they were having fun. I smile to myself. I change into pajamas and crashed onto my bed and fell asleep almost instantly, dreaming about what tomorrow will bring.

A/N Hey guys! Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the people who read my story! It's warms my heart that I make people happy by writing, which is something I love to do. Also, give me suggestions on what you all want to see and I might do it! Have a amazing  day everyone! And remember, stay happy!