Bad Boy?

Sky P.O.V
    I sit in a field, just chilling when I hear someone arguing. I climb up a tree and watch. It was the principle, another adult that I don't know, and a guy around my age.
   "YOU TAKE HIM! HE CAN NOT STAY AT OUR SCHOOL ANYMORE! I'M LEAVING!" The other adult says, running off. The guys shrugs like its normal. Our principle looks up at me.
   "Sky, get out of the tree. I need your help." She says. I jump down and walk to them. The boy glares at me. "Take him to the hotel. He is now a new student." She says. "What is your name?" She asks.
   "My name is Max. Now let's just go."
He says rudely. The principle leaves us. "Yay, a new school. Yippie." He mutters sarcastically.
   "Well, we should probably get going. I'll show you the way." I say.
    "Whatever." He says. I start to walk and he follows me. We walk in silence then I try to start a conversation.
    "So, you got kicked out of your old school?" I ask.
   "Yeah. This is like the fifth time." He says.
   "Wow." I say. We walk in silence then someone runs into Max.
Max P.O.V
    A girl with black hair runs into me.
    "Sorry, sorry!" she says. She stands up but doesn't move. She smiles. I look at her for a second. I have a knife on my belt, scars all over my body, and she didn't run in fear.
   "Get lost." I say.
    "Why do you always make weird friends Sky?" The girl asks jokingly.
    "You're my friend." Sky says.
    "Exactly. So, what's your name?" The girl asks. She still isn't running.
    "Max." I say.
     "Well, nice to meet you Max. My name is Aphmau!" She says, extending her hand to shake. I give her a confused look, then I shake her hand. She isn't normal. Back at my old five schools, everyone would run. "You ok? You're zoning out." Aphmau says. I shake my head.
   "Whatever. I'm going to get a room. See you two around I guess." I say, walking off.
Aphmau P.O.V
     "Well, he seems interesting. Is he going to school with us?" I ask Sky.
    "Yeah. He has been expelled from five schools." Sky says.
   "Wow. Impressive." I say.
    "He seems mean. I don't suggest hanging around him." Sky says.
    "Why not? I can possibly get him to become nicer. I did it with Zane." I say.
   "Well ok. Just if he keeps being mean to you, or hurts you. Come get me." Sky says. 
   "I can take care of my self." I say.
   "Still." Sky says. I nod.
    "Ok, if anything happens, I'll get you." I say. He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back. We let go then walk our separate ways. I can understand Sky being over protective. He did think I died back when we were younger. I guess now that I'm back in his life, he just doesn't want me leaving again. I am one of his best friends. From the day we met, Sky and I became really close. Ross, Sky, Jin, Barney, and I use to tell each other everything. Like about our hybrid forms.  Sky eyes are white, making him Skybrine. I can turn into a ender dragon hybrid girl called Endermau. Ross can turn into a human narwhal thing with awesome powers called Rosswhal. Barney can turn into a giant purple dragon called Barneysaur. And Jin can turn into a Endermen hybrid called Jinderman. That is one of the reasons we are all friends. We are all different. I shake my head, and head up the stairs into my room. I flop on my bed and fall asleep, taking a nap