Sam, Taurtis, and Vylad

Aphmau P.O.V
  I walk into the airport. Everyone is bustling around, trying to get to wherever they need to go. I walk the costumer service desk.
   "Hello there, what can I help you with today?" The man behind the counter asks.
   "I need two things. I'm looking for the gate where the plane coming from Tokyo and O'kasis will be landing." I say. I'm picking up Sam, Taurtis, and Vylad.
   "Well, The Tokyo flight will be landing at B7 and the O'kasis flight is Landing at A14. Any other questions?" He asks.
   "Nope, I'm good." I say. I sit down in the lobby. They should be landing around the same time. I look at my phone and see a text from Vylad
Text Start (V, Vylad, A-Aphmau)
V- Hey! Got my bags. Where are you?
A- In the main lobby. I'm in the chair right next to the big door
V- Sweet. Have Sam and Taurtis landed yet?
A- Idk, I'll have to text them.
V- Ok, be there soon.
Text End
     I smile and see Sam and Taurtis run up to me.
    "Aphmau!" They say together.
    "Hey guys! You have a lot of bags." I say. Each of them have 4 bags each.
    "Well yeah. We sold all our big stuff and things we didn't need and we packed all of our important things." Sam says.
   "Well, it's good to see you guys." I say.
    "Yeah. We already got a house." Taurtis says proudly.
    "Nice." I say.
     "So, we are waiting for your friend?" Sam asks.
    "Yeah. Here he comes now." I say. Vylad runs up to us with three bags and a carry on.
   "Hey Vylad!" I say.
    "Hey Aphmau. You must be Sam and Taurtis. Nice to meet you both." Vylad says.
  "Hi!" Sam and Taurtis say together.
    "Ok, our ride should be here soon."
    "How are we getting home?" Taurtis asks.
   "Jeffory's picking us up." I say. We all walk outside to see Jeffory and his mom. We walk over.
   "Hey guys!" Jeffory says.
   "Hey! Thanks for picking us up." I say to his mom.
   "No problem!" She says. Then, we load up Sam, Taurtis, and Vylads stuff and get into the car. Then, we drive back to Pheniox Drop.