After School

I hear the final bell and I walk out of my last class, World History, and to my locker. I put all the books away that I don't need and put the rest in my shoulder bag. I don't have that much homework, just to read the next few chapters of a book for English. I walk out of school and walk to the park across the street. I walk in and sit in the meadow surrounded by tress. I grab my book and start to read. After I read about a chapter and a half, I hear a little girl crying. I stand up and follow the sound of the girl crying. I see a girl who was hung to a branch of a tall tree.
"How did you get up there!?" I call to the little girl. She was about 8 years old from how she looked.
"Mean boys left me here to die!" She cries.
"Hang on, I'm coming up!" I call and I start to climb the tree. I knew how to climb tress very well so it wasn't that hard to get to the girl. I grab her and put her on my back. "Hold on" I say and I climb down the tree and back onto the ground.
"Y-you saved me." She was still crying but she hugs me tightly.
"Are you hurt at all?" I ask.
"I got a splinter..." She says, holding out her thumb. There was a small splinter in her thumb.
"Ok, this will hurt a little bit, but as soon as I'm done, we can go it ice cream." I say. She nods slowly and I grab the little splinter and pull it out slowly. "There we go, all better." I say.
"My thumb feels better!" She says, smiling happily. "Thank you Miss." She says.
"My name is Aphmau." I say.
"My name is Abby." She says.
"Alright Abby, let's go get some ice cream." I say and I take her hand and we walk to the ice cream truck.
Jeffory P.O.V
      I see my little sister,Abby, walk out of the woods with Aphmau, the girl Laurence and Garroth keep talking about. She was so beautiful, more beautiful than Garroth and Laurance said.
"Abby!" I call, racing over to her and hug her tightly. She hugs me back.
"Brother!" She says, smiling.
"Oh, you must be her brother. Don't you go to Pheniox High?" Aphmau asks.
"Yeah, you must be Aphmau." I say. "I've heard a lot about you. I say, smiling.
          "Yeah, apparently I'm now a big deal or something." She says.
          "Brother! Brother! Aphmau saved me from a tree! Mean boys put me up there and Aphmau saved me!" Abby says.
           "Wow! Looks like you have had quite the adventure Abby." I say. Abby yawns then soon falls asleep. I put her on my back.
            "Thank you Aphmau, for saving my little sis. She seems to really like you." I say.
            "Oh It's no big deal." Aphmau says. "Your sister does have a big imagination. She told me all these stories about her going on crazy adventures." Aphmau says.
             "She likes to play adventure in her room. Some kids at her school make fun of it, but I don't think she really cares." I say.
             "Well, if she ever wants to, I'll come over to play with her. I can also help you babysit." Aphmau says.
             "Really?! That would be so helpful. Here, give me your number and I'll text you if I ever need help babysitting." I say with a smile. Sure, I want her number for more than just that but whatever.
              "Promise not to tell anyone my number? I only want people who I trust to know it." She says while putting her number into my phone.
                "I promise." I say as I put my number into her phone. 
               "Alrighty then! Here you go." She says, smiling. She hands my phone back to me and I give her phone back to her. "I gotta go. See you around?" She asks.
                "Yeah." I say. She walks off and I look down at her contact. She put a goody picture of herself as the picture and her contact name was 'Sassy Aphmau 😋.' I smile to myself, and I walk off to take Abby home.