New Guys and Girl

A/N Before this chapter starts, the girl is my OC. I just wanted to say that before people get confused. Anyways, enjoy this chapter.
Aphmau P.O.V
Beep
BEEP!
BEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!
I shut off my alarm clock and get up. Ugh Mondays. Sly moved out yesterday so I don't have to worry about getting him up. I take a quick shower and put on my makeup. I put on some chocolate Chapstick. I also put on a black long sleeve shirt, a purple hoodie, black jeans, and some dark blue flats. I make myself some breakfast and head outside. I decided to go early so I could hang out  before school started. I put on my headphones with little cat ears and started listening to Fireflies by Owl City. After about ten minutes, I get to school just as the school opened. I see three kids walk in after me. One boy has white hair and green eyes, another boy has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. The girl has blonde hair, brown eyes, leafy ears, and a leafy tail. I walk up to them.
      "Hello! Are you three new here?" I ask.
      "Yeah, we just moved here and we came early to look around. Who are you my angel." The white hair boy says.
      "Ugh.. I tried to explain to you that you don't just start hitting on girls on your first day." The other boy says. I laugh a little.
      "Well, I'm Aphmau. Who are you three?" I ask.
      "I'm Travis, nice to meet you." The white haired boy says.
      "The name is Lowell." The dirty blonde haired boy says.
     "My name is Alex. Sorry about Travis. He's a pain." The girl says.
      "Alex!" Travis says. I laugh.
"Anyways, do you mind showing us around? If we start wandering around, we will get lost." Lowell asks.
"Of course, come on you three." I say. I lead them around the school. People started showing up. Alex seemed a bit jumpy for some reason. Then, Addie and her gang comes up to us.
"Look like three newbies Nya" Michi says.
"Ha, pathetic." Lilian says.
"She has ears and a tail! You look dumber than Kawaii~chan." Addie says. Sasha stayed quiet. Alex growls.
"I don't think you wanna go there." Lowell says. People started starring.
"Who do you think you are, telling me what I can and can't do." Addie says. Lilian grabs Lowell by the shirt.
"Attack." Alex calls. A tornado of leafs comes in and hits Lilian, Addie, and Michi and slams them into a wall. Then, the leafs disappear. Travis and I help Lowell to his feet.
"Woah..what did you do?" I ask, starring at Alex.
"Uh..uh... If I explain, I'll terrify you. Just like everyone else." Alex says.
"It might be best if we explain, but we need to go somewhere private." Travis says. We all nod and race into the library and into the back corner. We have thirty minutes so we sit down.
"Ok. So, I'm a leaf creature thing. I can control the forces of nature to protect others. Plus, I have these ears and tail. I'm usually calm, but I protect my friends. Mostly why you saw me go insane on those girls." Alex says.
"Wow. That's pretty cool. I have a question. Are you all relate? Sorry if that is rude, but I just am curious." I ask.
       "It's no big deal. None of us are related. We have just been friends for a long time. It's a long story."  Lowell says.
       "I'm also single." Travis says. Alex slaps him on the head.
       "You act like brother and sister. It's funny." I say, laughing.
       "They always do." Lowell says. We all continue to talk and get along. These three were really funny and kind. Travis kept hitting on me, but Alex was on my side. She was like a calmer version of Nicole.  We look up and see we had ten minutes to get to class. I show them to the office and they get their schedules. Travis and Alex had first period with me, and I had second period with Lowell.
      "Bye guys!" Lowell says, and he hurried off.
      "Shall we beautiful." Travis says.
       "Travis... You are seriously making me question why I'm still your best friend." Alex says. We all laugh and head to class.
Marsh P.O.V
    I see Aphmau walk in with a white haired boy and a blonde haired girl. I walk over to them.
    "Hello Aphmau, who are your new friends?" I ask politely.
    "Oh hi Mash. This is Alex and this is Travis." Aphmau says, smiling.
    "Hello there Marsh." Travis says
     "Sup." Alex says.
      "Now come on, let's all sit down together." Aphmau says and we sit down in a group of four. I smile. This should be interesting.