Wink Wink

Patrick's P.O.V
I seamed to get great feed back from the guys and of course the beautiful megan. I need to get to know her more. She's not like the other girls... She's different. Megan Stump... not bad huh? I needed to come up with a plan to spend more time with her, but not alone, it might get too awkward and I'm not the best in those situations. I decided to ask Pete for some ideas,

"Hey pete, can we talk?"

"Yeah sure pat! ...I mean Patrick, what's up dude?"

"That friend of yours, Megan, she seams pretty cool! I really want to get to know her more."

"Dude! Are you like, crushing on her!?" Pete said with a huge grin.

I went all silent. Was it really that easy to tell?

"I knew it! I saw the way you were looking at her in the recording booth!" Pete said quite loudly.

"Shut the fuck up Pete! She might hear us!" I whispered to him.

"Patrick, I've got a plan..."

I leaned in closer so Pete could tell me 'the plan'

Megan's P.O.V
After listening to Patrick sing, which was fucking amazing! We all went into the main room in Patrick's studio. I stood and talked to Joe and Andy for a while. I kept looking over too Patrick who was stood with Pete, I looked as though Pete was really happy about something and was whispering into Patrick's ear,

"Guys I hope you don't mind but I really want to know what the fuck is happening over there with Pete and Patrick, you don't mind do you?"

Joe and Andy both nodded. I turned around and began to walk over to Patrick and Pete who both quickly noticed me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Stop! Shhhhh!" Patrick said with panic in his voice.

I pretended not to hear.

"Hey guys what you talking about?" I said with a smile.

"Oh totally not talking about how pretty Patrick thinks you are..." Said Pete with a grin on his face.

Patrick punched Pete in the arm.

I just laughed at how cute Patrick was when he was embarrassed.

Patrick took a deep breath and began to speak, he looked really nervous.

"We were thinking to celebrate the success of Save Rock And Roll we could have like a little party, me you and the rest of the guys. The only thing is I only have three rooms here at the studio, one is mine, Pete's taking the other and Joe and Andy are sharing the double room, which means you will have to room with one of us" Patrick said rather quickly.

"I can't pass up an opportunity like this after all, you guys are like brothers to me. I wouldn't mind at all! I can't wait!"

"So who you gonna room with? Me or pete?" Patrick said turning to face me.

I saw Pete keep making gestures towards Patrick trying to tell me something, then he winked at me, I winked back knowing what was happening.

"I'll room with patrick"

Patrick's face lit up, Pete smiled.