Sirens

Dedicated to @callie_fob_stump because we randomly met on instagram and recognised each other a few days ago, it was nice talking to you!:)

Anna's P.O.V
Red is defiantly Megan's colour!
It suites her.
Well blood red that is, and splattered all over her body.

I'm being way to nice to her! I could've killed her instantly but no, I've decided to just wait a little more and have some fun while I do. I've got Patrick and the rest of the bands wrapped around my little finger! They'd do anything for their precious Megan back, hold that thought, I'll test them on that one.

-

When Patrick rang and said they were outside my door I knew my plan was working perfectly.
I'll finally get to have MY Patrick back. Because after all he's always been mine, not Megan's.
Speaking of Megan I looked over at her lifeless body lying on the floor of my basement. She's either dead or just passed out from the shot again.
How she's still alive after 3 gun shots in her arms is beyond me.
But she wouldn't be for much longer though.

Patrick's P.O.V
Now that we knew Megan was in there we just needed to get a plan together to get her out safely. None of us knew what Anna was capable of, we know she has a gun and isn't afraid to use it but that's about it.
I just want Megan back, and alive...

Megan's P.O.V
There was a dark figure stood a few feet away from me but they had there back to me so I couldn't see who they were.

"Patrick? is that you?"

The figure turned to face me, it was him!

"Megan!" he shouted and ran over to me.

He tightly hugged me and I hugged him back not willing to let go. It felt like forever that I hadn't been in his arms not just a few hours.
We continued to just stand in each others arms until I felt a sharp pain in my side. I doubled over in pain and let out a cry.

"Stop whining you little bitch and wake up!" The person who I thought was Patrick shouted.

Slowly the person began to change from my loving husband Patrick to the person who had done this to me.
The sight of her sickened me and I quickly realised Patrick had only been a dream.
I slowly gained consciousness and realised I was still in the dark room. I looked around for what had caused the pain in my side and saw her again.
This woman, I know nothing at all about her except she's slowly killing me. I feel that in a matter of minutes she could do something small to me yet I'd die. The only hope I have left is Patrick is on his way and I'll be in his arms soon enough.
When she saw me looking at her she smiled, she walked over to where I lay helpless on the floor and stood over me.
She kicked me in the side where I'd experienced pain only moments ago causing me to grunt in pain. Somehow that made her smile even more, hurting me gave her pleasure.

"Awwww poor baby" She said as if she was talking to a 3 year old.

I tried to say something back but I couldn't, I couldn't even think of what to say to the disgrace of a human stood in front of me.

She lifted my chin up with her hand and looked to be expecting my face.

"Patricks outside you know" She said and let go causing my head to hit the floor, I was too weak to hold it up.

The blow to the floor made my vision go dizzy. She began walking over to the other side of the room. As my eyes followed her I glanced up, but when is did I saw a pool of fresh blood pouring from my head. The impact of my head hitting the ground must've cause it to split open or whatever.
At this point I couldn't care about the blood pouring out of my head. My whole body was numb yet my only thoughts were about Patrick and hoping he would save me soon.
My eyes began to feel heavy and reluctantly closed sending be back into what I thought would be blackness, however this time it was different, it was exactly what I wanted.

This time I found myself stood at the side of what looked to be a stage. I peered round the corner and saw thousands upon thousands of people all sitting and standing in what looked to be some sort of arena.
Suddenly I felt two arms snake around my waist, I gasped at the sudden contact and jump around too see Patrick's gorgeous face.

"Sorry if I scared you beautiful, but are you ready?" he said softly.

"For what?" I asked.

He laughed.

"To sing with me silly! All the nerves must've made you forget!" he replied, still smiling.

"Yeah..." I said back my voice a little higher than normal.

Patrick looked at me funnily but I smiled at him reassuring him I was okay. At least I think.

"Come on, its time to go!" he said and before I could ask anything he dragged me off into stage in front of millions of screaming fans.

Something wasn't right though. As soon as I laid my eyes on the crowd there she was.
The woman who's basement I was in was right there in the crowd, smiling at me.

Wake up Megan.
Wake up...

Patrick's P.O.V
We all stood outside of Anna's house debating what to do.

"Should we call the cops?" Pete suggested.

At once we all nodded. Calling the police was our only opinion unless a few of us wanted to be killed in the process of saving Megan. I just hope by the time the cops get here it's not to late, Anna could do anything in the space of 10 minutes.
Pete got his phone from his pocket but I stopped him,

"Here I'll do it" I offered.

Pete nodded and put his phone back.
As he did I got mine out and dialled '911' waiting for someone to answer the phone,

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?" the woman on the other end asked.

I took a deep breath and explained everything to her. From Megan going missing from the venue to the phone call from Anna, lastly the shots we herd.
She informed my that the police had been dispatched and were on there way I thanked her and hug up. All the guys were looking at me as I put my phone away, I explained to them what she had said.
Now, we wait.

---

A few minutes had passed and sure enough we could hear sirens in the distance. As they came closer we saw three police cars stop beside us and about 7 or 8 cops get out. They all held guns that made me really nervous and when they asked which one of us was Patrick I became even more nervous if that was possible.
I stepped forward as they had asked for me and I went over what had happened in the last half an hour or so.

Once I had explained the cops talked amongst each other and agreed on a plan.
Hopefully it would work and Megan would be okay.

Anna's P.O.V
Sirens?
Oh no they fucking haven't.
They've called the cops on me! Oh now there really going to regret that... I ran out of the basement leaving an unconscious Megan laying on the floor and up into my living area. I moved the curtain aside a tiny bit allowing me to look outside and to my surprise see the whole of Fall Out Boy and Pierce The Veil, also a load of cops.
THIS WASENT PART OF MY PLAN.
I punched a wall out of anger, this was not suppose to happen! Patrick was just suppose to come in, I'd threaten him and he'd be mine all over again.
But nooooo... the cops had to be brought into the situation.
Now how to get them out...?

An idea popped into my head and I smiled widely. I ran in the direction of my stairs and opened the cupboard located underneath them. What I saw next was going to make my plan work hopefully. I unhooked the shot gun from the wall and checked the bullet compartment, full, perfect.
With the gun in my hand I made my way to the front door. I slowly inched open the door just a crack so I could see my targets. Once I had a visual of where they were I swung open the door forcefully as cocked the gun.

When they all saw me the cops pointed their guns at me and the guys just froze, unable to move.
I started walking towards them but stopped as I was about 10 feet away from where they were, still with the gun pointed at them.

"Anna why are you doing this?" Patrick asked.

"Can't you tell? I want you back Patrick, nothing will stop me getting you back!" I growled.

"Miss put the gun down" one of the cops rudely asked me.

"No, I will not put the gun down unless Patrick comes with me." I told them still pointing the gun at Patrick.

"Miss put th-"

"NO" I screamed cutting the cop off and turning to point the gun at him instead.

One of the other cops started walking towards me. As he did I moved closer to Patrick.

"You come one step closer and I'll blow his brain out" I told him firmly.

With one more step I was arms length away from Patrick and my gun was against his head.
He was shaking.

"Miss please, you know that's not the right thing to do. Now put the gun down and tell us where the girl is..."

"Oh her? She's dead" I lied.

"SHES WHAT!?" Patrick screamed tears already pouring down his face.

"Miss did you kill her?" the cop pressed for more information.

I was about to respond but as I opened my mouth something hit the back of my leg. I instantly dropped to the floor, the gun falling out of my hand and landing next to me. I looked at the back of my leg that was now covered in blood and screamed.
I watched as the blood spurted out on to the grass and my vision began to blur.
The last thing I remember was looking over to my front door and seeing Megan stood with a gun in her hand, then everything went black.

Patrick's P.O.V
As Anna lay on the grass with blood pouring out of her leg and a couple cops rushing over to her I looked in the direction the shot came from.
There, in the door way of Anna's house stood Megan, she had a gun in her hand and looked as if she could barley stand.
My legs started running to her straight away but as I was it looked as though her legs gave way and she collapsed.
I sped up and as soon as I reached her side I kneeled down and shook her begging for a reply.
I shouted her name over and over by she didn't wake up. By now the ambulance had been called and everyone had joined me over at the door of Anna's house.
I continued calling her name until paramedics had to pry me off her. I watched them as they put her on a stretcher her and carried her off onto the ambulance, driving away moments later. I was crying so much I began to lose breath and started choking, everyone looked so panicked when they were all telling me to calm down but eventually I did. I started breathing normally and everyone relaxed.
Except me, I couldn't relax. Now while Megan was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital with god knows what kind of injuries.
Joe gestured a hand out to me and I took it, once I was standing I felt uneasy and began swaying. Joe grabbed me before I fell along with some others and supported me.

"Come on, we'll go to the hospital" he told me as us and the rest of the bands walked to the bus.

He helped me on and as soon as I could I lay on the couch and cried myself to sleep.

Is Megan okay?

She could be dead?

What about the baby?

Oh god the baby could be dead...

What if Megan survives but we lost the baby?

What if I lost both Megan and the baby?

-------------------------------------------

A/N:
Please don't hate me...
The story needed something dramatic okay...
On the bright side,
HAPPY 2014!
This is the first chapter of 2014 can you believe it!? I've been writing for so long now but I don't plan on ending this anytime soon so you better stick around!

Oh and I'm sorry if I keep ending of cliff hangers but it gives you something to look forward to I guess!;)

Comment telling me what you thinks gonna happen next and what you though of the chapter?:)

And vote if you enjoyed it;)

Until next time, goodbye!
~Megan