Rising Tension

Patrick's P.O.V
Megan climbed on top of me, she was going to prove it. And I didn't mind.
She unbuttoned my shirt, I unbuttoned hers. We both took our pants of throwing them carelessly onto the floor.
She paused.

"Sure?" She asked waiting for my approval.

"I'm sure"

"WE'RE BACK!" I herd someone shout.

We stopped dead in our tracks, shit, they were home.

"Fuck!" Megan said jumping up from the bed and searching the floor for her clothes.

I also started to search for my clothes, where were they!?
I found my shirt but no pants. We both quickly tried to put on our clothes as fast as we could, but we were to late,

"Hey pat-"

Pete's jaw dropped. He just stood in the door way, his eyes fixed on me.

"Pete it's not what it looks like man" I told him, but it really was.

He stood there staring at us.

"Um, I'll go now" he said shutting the door behind him.

Megan's P.O.V
Fuck fuck FUCK! first Andy walks in on us, and now Pete!?

"Patrick, I'm so sorry" I told him hanging my head in shame.

"It's okay. I really thought it would work this time"

"It's my fault"

Before I could say anything else a pair of lips were place on mine, a nice way to tell me to shut up. We kissed, but that was all. Patrick pulled away to speak,

"It's not your fault" he said calmly.

I sat up, close to tears.

"It's just every time we try to be alone it always results in the guys ruining it. Don't get me wrong the guys are all so lovely but I really just want to spend some alone time with you. Just you"

"And tonight it will be just me and you. I'll get the guys to go home, we can go out somewhere"

"Like a date?" I asked.

"A date it is"

Patrick's P.O.V
I can't believe what had just happened. But tonight we will be alone. None of the guys, just us. I swear I'll make this up to her, tonight will be perfect!
We both continued to put our clothes on. Once fully dressed I decided to lie on the bed, I began to think about tonight and what we could possibly do on our 'date'. Maybe dinner at a fancy restaurant? Nah, Megan didn't strike me as that kinda girl... Maybe bowling? Then a walk along the beach? Sounds good!
Bowling and a walk along the beach it is. I hope that's okay.
Megan joined me on the bed. I turned to face her,

"Well Mrs.Stump are you still up for our date tonight?"

"Of course I am Mr.stump! Where are we going?"

Without replying I kissed her softly, she kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her waist whilst she playfully ran her fingers through my hair.
I broke the kiss,

"Well, you'll have to wait and see gorgeous" I teased.

She smiled and kissed me once more,

"Come on, the guys are probably waiting for us" she said tugging at my arm trying to pull me up.

I pulled back at her arm making her fall back onto the bed beside me.

"I love you" I told her biting my lip.

"I love you too Patrick"

"And I love you mo-

"Don't even go there mister! I always win" she said winking at me then getting up to leave the room, I followed.

We walked out into the main room where Pete Joe and Andy were all watching something on the tv,

"Hey guys" I said walking over to sit down on the empty couch.

"Hey" Joe and Andy said together.

Pete didn't say anything. I guess it was a little awkward because of what happened.

Pete's P.O.V
I didn't really feel like talking to Patrick after what I saw. He had only known her for like 3 days! She was one of my closest friends. Now she's always with him. I'm not jealous. Or am I? I shouldn't even be thinking that! There both happy together, I should just stay out of it. I shook the thought of jealousy out of my mind and continued to watch tv.
But still in the back of my mind I couldn't take this much longer.

Megan's P.O.V
I could tell there was a little bit of tension between Pete and Patrick, but no one mentioned it. I took a seat next to Patrick on the couch. Pete kept looking at us funnily but I just ignored it. Patrick put his arm around me as I cuddled into him. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"That's it. I'm going home. Bye guys" Pete said as he got up from the couch and walked towards the door.

"Wait Pete!" Patrick shouted but it was to late. Pete was gone.

"What's got into him?" Andy said.

We all shrugged.
I looked at Patrick. He was already looking at me. We both knew why he left. At all the times he could have walked in he chose that particular time. Fuck. But why did he seam so mad?