Hearing From You

Patrick's P.O.V
As my eyes flickered open I look around to find myself in an unrecognisable room.
I rubbed my eyes and opened them fully to look around the room again. Everything was white and clean.
Just like a hospital.
Wait, I WAS IN HOSPITAL!
There was a nock at the door,

"Come in" I said noticing my voice was rather croaky.

A worried looking Pete stepped into the room, his eyes locked with mine and he smiled a little. He walked over and sat beside my bed.

"I'm glad your finally awake"

"What do you mean finally?"

"It's been 2 weeks Patrick"

"What? Where's Megan?"

"You do know she left you"

"Oh... Yes. I do."

"I'm sorry man..."

"Pete?"

"Yeah patrick?"

"What happened?"

"I walked into your house after stopping at the coffee shop and you were lying on the floor unconscious behind the door...do you remember anything?"

I tried to remember the events that took place that day. Some memories came back too me,

"I can remember running after Megan but that's it"

Pete looked down at his lap and spoke softly,

"What happened between you and her?"

Now this I could remember. I don't think I'll ever forget.

"The fans kept telling her they hated her and how she doesn't deserve me"

"I'm sor-"

"But I'm the one who doesn't deserve her! Pete I need her back. She was my everything."

Tears began to form in my eyes.

"Have you herd anything from her?"

"I haven't, sorry pat"

"It's okay."

I thought for a little while.
I wonder what she's doing.
I wonder if she's moved on.
I wonder if she still thinks about me.
I wonder if she feels the same.

"Do you have her number?" I ask after a long silence.

Pete scrolls through his phone a couple times.

"Yeah I do"

"I just remembered she broker her old phone. She probably has a new number" I sigh and stare at the floor.

"I have her new one"

"How?"

"Through friends"

I didn't question him anymore.

"CALL HER!"

Megan's P.O.V
It's been two weeks since I made a horrible mistake. I still can't stop thinking of that day in the hospital, they didn't allow me to see patrick. For all I know he could be dead. Since the incident with the coffee my arms have been getting a lot better, the marks it left are nearly gone. As I lay on my bed I began to think of my life almost two months ago. I remembered the time me and Patrick went to bust my family and how they loved him so much. I haven't even told them about our break up, I don't want my mom to think he hurt me.
I hurt him.
Suddenly my phone begins to ring, the memories instantly fade away. I grad my phone and read the caller ID.
It was Pete. What could he possibly want?

"Hello?"

"Megan?"

No it couldn't be.

"Patrick!?"

---------------------------------------------
A/N: I know this chapter is short but I feel this is a good way to end this one.
I would like to thank you all so much for getting me to 1K reads! I can't possibly explain how happy I am to see that loads of people are reading my story! But it also puts quite a bit of pressure on me. Know that 1,000 people are waiting for me to update scares me a little but I have a lot of great Ideas for this story before it comes to an end! Thanks for reading!:)

P.s Vote if your enjoying this story?:)