Whispers

A/N:
I'm super duper sorry for not updating yesterday, I had really bad writers block and couldn't think of any thing to write. But on the bright side, here's an update!

Patrick's P.O.V
Home sweet home. I had a great time meeting Megan's family, now she needs to meet mine. Not right now though, were both really tired from travelling. And we still haven't unpacked Megan's stuff from her apartment, it can wait I suppose.
Megan and I both looked exhausted and decided to head off to bed.

"Goodnight beautiful" I told her as we cuddled up to each other in bed.

"Goodnight patty cakes"

I quite like her calling me patty cakes.
I smiled to myself and instantly fell asleep.

\------ A month passes ------/

Mine and Megan's relationship has been running smoothly. We've been together for a month now, and that months been the best of my life. I can't imagine living without her. Waking up next too her everyday and seeing her never fails to put a smile on my face. I tell her I love her every single day because I never want her to forget that. She's my forever human.
Also in the past month Pete has regained confidence and has been a lot more social. Him and Meagan, his ex, have sorted things out and have both moved on. Now I have the Pete that we all know and love back.

Me and Megan decided to go out to the movies one night. We both got ready and I drove us to the movie theatre. By now the paparazzi new about our relationship and constantly followed us everywhere. We arrived at the movie theatre and parked around the back. We both zipped up our jackets up and pulled up the hoods. Hand in hand we ran around the side of the building to where the entrance is. The people in the movies probably thought we were thugs or something because of us running in with hoods up watching our every move.

"That went better than expected" Megan whispered to me as we took our jackets of.

"Yeah, hopefully no one notices us in the movies" I said flashing a smile at her.

We booked our tickets for the movie. I was literally about to start so we rushed in and found our seats. Unfortunately there was a bunch of girls behind us that wouldn't shut up during the entire film.

Megan's P.O.V
The film looked good but i kept getting distracted by these girls behind us. About half way through the film I herd one of them whispering.

"Is that Patrick stump from Fall Out Boy in front of us?"

"I think so, when the movie finishes we'll have a look"

Patrick must have herd them too. He looked at me and nodded his head in the direction these girls were sitting. I nodded back and leaned in to whisper in his ear,

"As soon as the movie finishes we need to get out of here quickly or they'll notice you"

"Agreed" Patrick whispered back.

Patrick stretched and put his arm around me, Aw that's cute. The whispers about us continued but I just ignored them. I couldn't wait to get out of here.
The film came to an end and the lights slowly flickered on. The whispers turned into a full on conversation about us.

"OMG it is!"

"But who's the girl with him?"

"Isn't that Megan his girlfriend?"

"Ugh it is. He's way to good for her. She doesn't deserve him."

My heart sank. Are they stupid? i can clearly here them. I thought fans were suppose to be supportive of the members in the band and the decisions they make. Patrick placed his hand in mine and we both stood up. I tried to pull him toward the exit but he refused to move. He turned around to face the girls who had been sitting behind us,

"OMG IT'S PATRICK STUMP" one shouted.

"And his ugly as fuck girlfriend who doesn't deserve him" the other mumbled thinking Patrick wouldn't here her. But he did.

"Um excuse me?" He said to the girl who called me ugly.

She just stared at him blankly.

"Megan is not ugly. To me she is the most beautiful girl in the world and no one can change that. In fact I'm the one who doesn't deserve her. She's perfect in each and every single way and I'm glad to call her my girlfriend"

The two girls just stared at Patrick,
BURRRRRRNNNNNNNN!
Before they could say anything Patrick walked over to me and kissed my lips gently. Before leaving I looked over to the girls and smiled politely then took Patrick's had and left the building.