Memories in the coffee shop.

Megan's P.O.V
What have I done. I've ruined everything. I've just broke the love of my lives heart.
I stumbled outside and threw my bag across the pavement. I walked over to where it landed and sat down beside it on the cold hard floor. What was I thinking? I've got nowhere to live, barley any money, no phone to contact anyone, what have I done.
Just like old times I returned to the cheep little coffee shop on the corner not far away from where I was. I always came here when things were rough, today's one of those days.
I dragged my belongings in the bag behind me and sat in the tiny table right in the corner. This was my seat.
I ordered coffee and returned to my table placing the hot cup down. As I stirred the coffee I began to think of the memories I had from this place. Pete, this is where I met Pete. I hadn't of met him I bet none if this would have ever happened. I felt a few tears roll down my face, I began to cry heavily and I couldn't stop. The waiter came over to me and asked if I was okay, I looked into her eyes then back at the coffee.

"Yes. I'm sorry about that."

"Are you sure ma'am?

"Yes."

She nodded slowly and continued on with her job. As she walked away I tried to forget the memories and drink my coffee. I raised the cup too my mouth, but then paused. A familiar face walked into the coffee store. It was Pete. Thankfully he didn't notice me. I'm not quite sure it was a good thing though, he could have helped me. But me being the ignorant person I am didn't say anything.
I herd him order,

"Latte please"

That's what he always ordered.

"$2.99 please sir"

That's how much they always cost.

"Table number sir?"

"16"

That's where he always sits.
Behind me.

As he turned around with his latte I held up a menu to my face. Hopefully he wouldn't notice. He sat down and began to drink his latte. I tried to be casual and began to hum a random song that was in my head.
As I hummed along to, The Phoenix, Pete tapped me on the shoulder.

"The Phoenix right?"

"Yeah"

I didn't dare to turn around.
After a few minutes of silence Pete got up, tipped the waitress and left the store. As he was walking past the glass window he noticed me. He stopped walking and stared straight at me. I looked away, but just so that I could still see him. He shrugged and walked away. I turned back to my coffee that was still very very hot, but I decided to drink it anyways. I picked the cup up, my hand were shaking. As I lifted the cup to my mouth a large amount of hot coffee spilled over the edge and landed on my arm, it scolded me and with the fright if that I spilled the rest of my coffee on my other arm.
The pain was unreal.

"Ma'am lets get you too the hospital" the waitress exclaimed as she dialled the number for an ambulance.

Pete's P.O.V
After stopping at the coffee shop, where I seen someone who looked exactly like Megan I went to Patricks.
I tried to open the door but something behind it was stopping me. Eventually I managed to move it out of the way and enter. I found Patricks body lying on the floor, he was still breathing but had blacked out. I need to get him to the hospital right away!

Megan's P.O.V
The ride there was awful. The pain was unbearable. About 7 paramedics all crammed into the back of an ambulance wrapping the scolded parts if my body in bandages.
Once we arrived at the hospital I was transfused onto a bed where they wheeled my through out the hospital.
Whilst going through the hospital I saw about fourteen or fifteen paramedics gathered around someone. As I was rushed past I saw Pete holding Patrick in his arms. The rest after that was a blur.

A/N:
Sorry today's chapter is a bit short but I feel like I should leave this one here.
Also one thing I would like to ask is, seen as though my chapters are quite short would you guys rather me update daily with these kind if chapters or once a week with really long chapters?

- thank you all for over 900 reads! That's insane!:)

- please comment and tell me what you think about the story so far!

-also comment daily or weekly:)

-vote!;)

Until tomorrow's update, bye guys!x