Ill Fix This

Patrick's P.O.V
After texting Pete my heart hurt, just knowing she was there, talking to them, moving on. Maybe I should go over Pete's, maybe I can talk to her. At the thought of that I shuddered. Maybe that's not a good idea.
I storm of into my bedroom in a bad mood, slamming the doors violently.
As I lay down on my bed I frantically start searching through the draw next the my bed. I throw a few things behind me and finally find what I'm searching for.
There it is, staring right at me. I gently pick it up and set on next to me on the bed. As I go to shut the door I notice something in the back of the draw.
A little black box.
Without thinking about it I take it out of the draw and open it. Inside is a beautiful diamond ring. And a note inside that read,

'This ring is almost as beautiful as the one who's gonna wear it'

I sit and stare at the ring for several minutes, thinking. A tear lands on the ring, I realise it was my own. I start to cry even more, and more, and more. I put the ring back into the box and carelessly throw it back into the draw. I slam it shut and turn to face what I had found earlier. I pick it up with two fingers, as I bring it closer to my wrist my hand begins to shake.
It's now about 3cm's away from my pale skin. But I just can't do it.

"I'm going to fix this" I quietly say to myself.

I quickly throw on some nice clothes and begin to head to the door. As I'm about to open the car door I stop.

"What am I doing?" I ask myself.

I sigh loudly and begin walking back to the house. Not today.
I return to my couch and began to check emails, tweets, ect.
I log into twitter and begin to scroll through my feed. I stumble across a tweet by Megan,

"My brother has a really awesome band and I think all my followers should check them out! @ProjectX"

I remember how close me and Megan's brother had gotten the night that we went to stay with her family, since then we've talked a couple times. I had promised him I'd look at his music and give him feed back and I never did. Well, there's no time like the present.
I switched off twitter and clicked on the YouTube app, I typed in 'ProjectX' and hit the search button. (A/N PROJECT X IS JUST A RANDOM BAND I MADE UP THERE NOT A REAL BAND) I found a few videos that they had uploaded.
I clicked one that was titled 'eternity will die off' and began to watch it.
Whilst watching the video I noticed Ryan, Megan's brother. I listened to the rest of the song and began to smile. It was amazing. Once the song finished I looked through the description,

'Not yet signed to a label'

PETE!
I grab my phone and begin to text Pete,

Me: Pete I think I've just found a brilliant band you could sign! I know your always looking for new talent and I think they've got it!

Pete: What's the name? I'll research them?

Me: there called ProjectX, it's actually Megan's brothers band.

Pete: Oh cool ill have a look now;)

With that I set my phone down and waited for a reply. I decided to watch a few more of there videos. As I clicked on one titled 'today music video' my phone buzzed, it was Pete,

Pete: dude there awesome! But I need them to come down to the studio and play live for me to decide if I want to sign them, have you got any of there numbers?

I text him back with Ryan's number.

Pete's P.O.V
When Patrick text me with Ryan's number I called him,

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ryan?" I questioned.

"Yeah?"

"This is Pete Wentz and my friend who says he knows you, Patrick, showed me your music and I would love to hear you guys live In my studio. if all goes well you may just have a contract"

"Dude stop kidding me"

I chuckled a little.

"No seriously this is Pete Wentz"

We talked a little bit more and arranged a date so that Ryan and the rest of the band could meet me at the studio and I could here them play.

----- a few days pass -----

"Hi I'm Pete!" I said gesturing my hand towards Ryan's.

"I'm Ryan" he said shaking my hand firmly.

I also greeted Spencer and Ricky before leading them into the studio. I invited Patrick round to here them play too seen as though him and Ryan are good friends. We all walked further into the studio to a room where Patrick was patiently waiting. Patrick's eyes widened and he smiled when he saw Ryan he greeted them and we all talked for a short time.

"Right guys" I clapped my hands together, "let's here you play"

I lead them into the small room behind the glass. They all positioned themselves correctly with the instruments they needed and began to play. I fiddled about with some
buttons and gave them a thumbs up.

---------------------------------------------
A/N I know it's not much but at least it's something. I promise the next chapter will be a lot better!;)
Also thank you all for reading and getting me to 1.4K reads!

Please Comment, Vote & Fan!:)