And to the beach we go

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO OVER 100 READS!:) I didn't even think I would get 10 reads! So thank you all so much! If you have any ideas you would like me to put in please contact me through these accounts and say wattpad sent you;)
• Twitter;
@Donnies_Catch
• Instagram:
@megzygram
• Ask.Fm: http//ask.fm/MeganJaneFerry

As a thank you for over 100 reads after I have complete What A Catch I will begin to write 'Drummers Hit It Harder' a Andy Hurley fan fiction!:)
Once again thank you for reading!<3

-------------------------------------------

Patrick's P.O.V
I'm glad the guys know now, i hate keeping secrets from them especially important ones like this. I didn't say anything straight away in case Megan didn't want them too know, but they would find out eventually.

"So when did this happen?" Pete asked.

"Last night when you were all asleep"
I told him.

"And what happened last night?" Joe said smirking.

"We had sex..."

I paused letting the guys believe we did,

"Of course we didn't! I knew you were all thinking that!" I said, the guys had such dirty minds!

We all laughed.

"So what are we doing today?" Andy asked looking around the room at each of us.

"We could go to the beach" Joe suggested.

"Yeah!" Megan and Pete said both in sync, then started to laugh.

"The beach it is" Joe said

"Wait, I don't have a bikini or anything to swim in" Megan said.

"Don't worry, I'll stop in at hot topic and get you one on the way to the beach beautiful" I told her with a smile.

"Thanks Patty Cakes" Megan said smiling.

She leaned in to kiss me, of course I kissed back. I was aware all the guys were watching but didn't mind, they would have to get used to it.

She pulled away,

"I love you Patrick"

"love you to Beautiful"

Then leaned in to kiss again,

"EWWWWWWWW!" Joe shouted jokingly.

"Get a room!" I heard Pete shout.

We both laughed as we continued to kiss.
I wasn't bothered. I didn't mind showing my love for Megan in front of my best friends.
I love her so much.
I want the world to know.

Megan's P.O.V
Oh how I love Patrick's kisses.
I could feel the guys staring at us, but I didn't mind. I love Patrick to much to care.
We continued to kiss,

"So, how about we go to the beach lovebirds?" Pete said as he jumped onto the couch next to me and Patrick.

We stopped kissing,

"Yeah" Patrick told him.

"Remember we need to stop at hot topic too" I said reminding Patrick.

"Let's go!" Joe shouted as he jumped up from the couch.

We all followed Joe outside to Pete's car, there was just enough seats for all of us. Pete and Andy were in the front and me, Patrick and Joe in the back.
We arrived at Hot Topic, Patrick came with me into the store.

"Pick anything you like" Patrick told me.

"You sure? I was gonna pay"

I tried to convince him to let me pay but in the end I gave up.

After walking round the store a few times I had picked the stuff I wanted out and we payed.

"Thank you Patrick" I said as we walked out of the store and towards the car.

"Anything for you gorgeous" he said as he took my hand and helped me into the car.

"And to the beach we go!" Pete shouted as he started up the engine.