I want to be with you forever

A/N this is a re write of this chapter because some how wattpad deleted the one I wrote. I tried to keep it the same, but added some differences. So if you've read it, read it again! Ty x

Megan's P.O.V
Once I had changed into the clothes I was sleeping in for the night I re entered the main room to see Patrick had also changed. He had his Bat Man pyjama pants on, he looked so adorable in them.
I threw my clothes onto the spare couch and turned to face patrick.
I caught him smiling at me.
I climbed onto the couch with Patrick and lay my head on his chest, he warped his arm around me, occasionally stroking my hip now and then in silence.

"Your body is perfect" he said breaking the silence.

I turned my head to face his and smiled.

"So is your smile" he continued.

"Your eyes are gorgeous Patrick" I said complimenting him back.

Patrick's P.O.V
I kept complimenting Megan by saying how beautiful she is, because its true. She is perfection.

I pulled her in closer.
It felt so right.

"Patrick I'm tired, can we go to bed now?"

"Anything for you gorgeous"

I climbed over Megan and got of the couch first. I picked her up in a 'bridal style' and carried her to the bedroom where I lay her on the bed. Even though she was tried she still looked as beautiful as ever.
I got into bed myself.

"Patrick, I'm cold"

"What can I do for you sweetheart?"

"Lie closer to me"

I did as she pleased and shuffled over the bed and got closer to her. She turned round to face me and put her hand on my chest and buried her face into my neck.
I wanted to stay this way. Forever.
I kissed her forehead.

Megan's P.O.V
I lied to Patrick by telling him I was cold. It worked like a fucking charm. I got him to move closer to me, our body's were now practically touching.
Before drifting of to sleep I felt him kiss my forehead.
This man is perfect. I want to be his. Forever.
A few minutes passed, I decided to tell Patrick how I really felt about him,

"Patrick, ever since I met you in person there's been something special between us. It's insane how much I've grown to like you in the short time I've known you. You probably will never feel the same about me. Ever. But Patrick, I think I'm in love with you"

I waited for a reply.
But didn't get one from him.
Damn it! He had fallen asleep. I'll have to tell him in the morning.

Patrick's P.O.V
I herd everything that Megan said, load and clear. But still I pretended to be asleep. I know I feel the same way about her, but I wanted to be the one to say something.
I came up with a plan, as soon as she wakes up ill confess how I feel about her. I won't tell her that I herd what she said though.

I want to be with her. Forever...