Pregnacy with jalex.

Dedicated to @imjustbandobsessed because she's awesome!

Patrick's P.O.V
"Patrick Megan's going into labour" as soon as those words registered in my mind it hit me; Megan was going to have our baby. I hung up without saying anything and ran to find the rest of Fall Out Boy. We had 3 minutes before we were mention to be on stage in front of thousands. I frantically ran to our dressing room and burst through the door to find Pete, Andy and Joe all warming up.

"What's the rush Patrick?" Joe asked casually.

All three stared at me as I panted, catching my breath. Eventually I was able to say between breaths,

"Megan's gone into labour"

They all froze in place with a shocked expression. Then another person burst through the door, Matt our your manager.

"Patrick! Pete! Joe! Andy! your on in a minute!" he shouted then went to close the door but I stopped him.

"I can't go on" I told him.

He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Aw come on trick, you never get nervous"

"I'm not nervous..."

"Then what is it buddy?"

"Megan's gone into labour"

His face went pale and it looked as though he was struggling for words to say.

"Should we just get Panic! to go on now and say something popped up and you guys couldn't make it?" Matt suggested.

I looked at the guys with hopeful eyes. I couldn't go on knowing Megan was in hospital having our baby, I want to be there to help her through this.

"We could always come back here at a later date and everyone who had tickets to come see us could like get a discount?" Pete added.

"That sounds good, is that alright with you all?" everyone nodded and Matt rushed off to find panic and sort everything out.

Andy grabbed the bus keys from the table by the door and all four of us headed out. This was going to be a long journey.

---

Megan's P.O.V
The pain was getting worse by the second, I could hardly breathe plus Jack and Alex were freaking out. I'm pretty sure they were freaking out more than I was and I'm the one having the baby here! Nevertheless I could only hope Patrick had been notified and was on his way, I'm not having this baby without him. 10 minutes into the journey they had calmed down but the pains were getting worse. Alex was holding jacks hand which was cute and all but I just want to be at this goddamn hospital already. Another 5 or so minutes passed and we came to a halt. The back doors of the ambulance flew opened and jalex as I'm now calling them both were shoved out. They then helped but me in a wheel chair and go me to a room as fast as possible. (Now bare with me; I've never been pregnant or experienced a pregnancy so I have no idea what I'm writing) When they got me to a room they lifted me onto a bed and positioned me as you would in any case of labour. A few friendly nurses and midwives joined me and explained what was going to happen. I couldn't focus on what they were saying, all I was thinking about was Patrick and when he was gonna show up! They lay a cover over the bottom of my body and told me to relax. I tried but I needed Patrick, and now.

---

Patrick's P.O.V
We had just reached the hospital and were now in the reception wait in line to speak to the woman behind the desk.
After a few minutes it was our turn.

"Next!" she shouted and we walked up to her. "Hello sweetie, how can I help?"

"Um were here to find my wife, she's gone into labour"

"And what's her name?"

"Megan Stump"

She tapped away at her computed before telling us the directions to her room. Down this hallway, turn right, then another hallway, right again, through some green doors and tell the receptionist there what you need. I followed her directions and found the receptionist who told me the waiting room was down the hall and to the left.
As I found the waiting room I saw two familiar faces, Alex and Jack. They both saw us and ran over, I bombarded them with questions before they could even speak.

"Where is she?"

"Is she okay?"

"Is the baby here yet?"

Alex put a hand on my shoulder, "calm down buddy, she's in labour but we don't know if she's had the baby yet"

I looked around the plain white room for a doctor or nurse that could help. I spotted a short blonde nurse and ran over to her.

"Excuse me but my wife's giving birth and I need to be with her" I rushed.

"Name?" she replied kindly.

"Megan Stump"

"Okay she's in the room just over here" she said and led me to the room she was talking about.

I thanked her before taking a deep breath and entering the room knowing the next time I'd go through this door, I'd be a dad...

---------------------------------------

A/N
Short chapter, again. But remember to comment any names for Megan's baby! Love all of you & stay creepy!

-MeganStump