Everything goes wrong eventaually.

Patrick's P.O.V

--- back at the studio/home ---

The movies was fun, I guess. It was now pretty late so me and Megan decided to go to bed. We lay down side by side, But further apart than we normally do. Is she mad at me? But I've done nothing. I shook that thought from my head. Surely I haven't done anything wrong. I lay in silence for a few minutes staring at the ceiling. I felt a warm body press against mine, it was Megan's. I smiled to myself making sure she didn't see. I turned to face her then shuffled down to her height. She smiled and reached a hand out towards my hair and played with it softly. After a few minutes her smile disappeared, she pulled away and turned around, her back now facing me. I straight away missed the contact.
Something wasn't right.

--- the next morning ---

I woke up to find Megan still asleep, instead if waking her I decided just to leave her and let her sleep for a bit longer. I sat at the edge of the bed thinking about last night, something was up. Maybe I've done something and hadn't realised? Or maybe she was just in a strange mood of some sort. I exited the room and went to make some cereal. Whilst eating breakfast I decided to tweet some fans back. I was scrolling down my mentions, I retweeted a few then came across on that read,

"@patrickstump your girlfriend is so ugly. You could do better"

My heart sank when I read it. Also there were a lot similar to this. Why did everyone hate Megan?

Megan's P.O.V
I woke up to find myself alone. I didn't feel like leaving bed yet so I grabbed my phone from the night stand and logged into twitter. I have a couple hundred followers but I don't really care all that much. I clicked on my mentions and began to read through them.

"Leave Patrick alone"

"Patrick could do better than you"

"All the Fall Out Boy fans hate you"

They continued, and got worse.
Then I started believing those tweets.
I believed that I wasn't good enough for Patrick, that he couldn't do better, and that all the fans hated me.
It was all to much. I don't understand how these silly little tweets got to me but they did. I threw my phone at the wall, of course it smashed. I stood up from the bed, walked past the shattered pieces of my phone and into the bathroom. I opened the cabinet on the wall and pulled out a small box that read "head ache pills" but they weren't head ache pills. In that box there was a blade. A fresh new blade. I took it out and placed it on the counter. I looked at my pale arms then back to the blade. I took a few steps back and leaned on the wall. I slowly slid down it until I was sitting on the cold, hard, bathroom floor. I reached my hand up and searched the counter top for the blade. Eventually I found it. I brought it to my arm. But I stopped, was I really going to do this over a silly little tweet? I threw the blade across the room. I couldn't bring myself to do this. I stared at the blade for a few minutes. I brought my knees up to my face a buried it in them, trying my best not to cry. I sat there for twenty minutes. Finally I stood up and left the bathroom, forgetting about the blade on the floor. I sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at the broken pieces of my phone on the floor.
It couldn't be fixed. If Patrick asked what had happened I decided just to tell him I knocked it of the night stand. I could.

Patrick's P.O.V
I had been up quite a while now and still no sign of Megan. I decided to go wake her up.

"Hey sleepy head time to ge-"

I noticed Megan sitting with her back to me.

"Oh your awake, morning beautiful"

She sat still and didn't say a word. I walked over and sat down beside her.

"Babe what happened to your phone?"

She burst into tears.

"Patrick I'm so sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

"I can't do this anymore"

"Do what anymore"

"Be with you"

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but a few managed to escape.

"W...Wh...y?" I stuttered.

"Have you seen what everyone's saying about me? How they hate me for dating you? How I'm ugly? I can't take it Patrick. It's getting to much."

I couldn't hold the tears any longer. My heart had just been broken into a million pieces.

"Megan please don't leav-"

"Patrick I think we should take a break."

"But I love you"

"And don't you think I love you too?! But I can't do this when people constantly hate me for loving you. Patrick I'm sorry. Maybe one day we can try again"

She picked up a bag full of her stuff, walked out of the room, put some shoes on and left the house.
She was gone.
I ran after her, but it was too late. My knees felt week and my head began to hurt really badly. The last thing I remember is hitting the floor.