Old Friends

Patrick's P.O.V
I was sat at the side of the stage with a sleeping Megan by my side. The doors to the venue hadn't opened yet and everyone had finished the sound checks giving us all a few hours peace and quite. It was now 6:00pm and doors opened at 7:00pm, apparently there was already a huge line outside probably because this date had sold out a while ago.

Vic ran into to the room "Patrick have you seen meg- oh, found her!" he shouted.

"Shhhhhh, not to load, she hasn't slept properly all day..." I said in almost a whisper pointing to Megan.

He nodded, "I was wondering if Megan could do the female part in Hold On Till May? I was told foxes was suppose to do that part too but she's not here..."

Almost on queue Megan moved beside me and her eyes blinked open. A 'mmmhhhhh' escaped her mouth as she sat up and stretched out her arms, almost hitting me in the face.

"Hi sleepy head" I said as she relaxed again.

"Hi trick" she replied with a sleepy voice, snuggling back into me.

"Vic's here to ask you something..." I said and she looked over to where he stood.

"Hi vic" she said and yawned, nearly falling asleep again.

"Hi Megan, i was, uh, wondering if you could, uhh, maybe sing the female parts in Hold On Till May? Only if you want to! I'm not forcing you..." Vic said sounding extremely awkward.

Her eyes shot open and she sat up.

"You want ME to sing with YOU?"she said with emphasis on 'me' and 'you'.

He nodded and smiled, "yeah, I herd you earlier and you'd be perfect!"

Her jaw dropped and she covered her blushing face in her hands. Once she removed her hands from covering her face she agreed to sing with Vic who said they would need to practise straight away because of the little time we had left till the show started.
Megan took my hand and dragged me along with her as we followed Vic to the stage.

------------

Unknown P.O.V
I've been stood outside the venue for almost an hour now waiting for the doors to open. Two more minutes until they do, but thankfully my wait has payed of. I'm first in line and that means hopefully I'll get to where I want to be.
First row? Oh no... not at all.

"Right, Lets go!" One of the guards said as he lifted the rope allowing me to get to the doors.

I handed a guy my ticket, he ripped a piece of and gave it back. He then handed me my Meet And Greet pass, just what I needed. I made my way through to the empty floor that would soon be filled with screaming fans and headed to the emergency exit door. I quickly slipped out without anyone noticing and saw several large tour buses. One stood out straight away, Fall Out Boys.
I'd seen it pull in earlier.... Nows the time to act.

Megan's P.O.V
I had just finished practising Hold On Till May with Vic and my head was killing. With the show now only 30 minutes away I decide it would be best to take some pills.

"Patrick baby I'm gonna go take some headache pills, won't be too long" I said placing a kiss on his cheek before rushing off to the buses.

The walk to the bus was short but sweet, as I unlocked and opened the door I found I was alone just as I imagined.
I walked past the bunks smiling as I saw the note that read 'Patrick + Megan's bunk' and entered the bathroom. As I did something didn't seam right, the cabinet door was wide open and some of the stuff inside looked in different places... I shrugged it off thinking one of the guys must've forgot to close the door whilst getting something earlier and found the headache tablets. I lay my phone down on the drawers before taking the pills. I popped the cap of and spilt out a couple pills into my hand. I put the container back and shut the door then made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. I swallowed the water along with the pills and left the bus. Of course locking it behind me.