Room Mate? Or Room Date?

Patrick's P.O.V
As Megan walked back over to Joe and Andy i turned to back to Pete,

"Holy smokes! I can't believe Megan wants to room with me!"

"Dude!" Pete said smiling.

I started smiling like an idiot. I always do when I'm this happy.

"Mind you Patrick, don't fuck it up" Pete said winking at me.

I laughed.

Joe shouted me and Pete over to join him Andy and Megan.

I didn't hesitate, anything to get closer to Megan.

Megan's P.O.V
When Joe invited Pete and Patrick to come over and talk I got really nervous. Patrick stood really close to me.
I really really like him. More than a friend. He probably doesn't feel the same, so I won't mention it.

Pete spoke up,
"So Megan, I heard you've got a crush on patrick?" He said trying not to laugh.

Patrick turned red.

I also turned red.

I panicked.

"What!? No!"

But really, I did, a lot.

I playfully punched Pete in the arm trying to not care.

Patrick's P.O.V

Damn you Pete! I can't believe he said that! Megan didn't seem to care, I guess I'm stuck right In the deep end of the dreaded 'friend zone'

A few hours passed and by now Joe and Andy had both went to bed. Leaving me, Pete and Megan sitting watching cops on the TV.

We were all really tired. Pete was going to go and get some sleep.

"Remember Patrick, use protection" Pete said before going into the bed room.

we both laughed.

Pete left leaving just me and Megan.

I was lying on the couch and Megan was on the one to my left. She had no clothes to sleep in so I offered her some of my clothes,

"You know if you want you can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in for tonight?"

"Can I borrow a shirt?" She asked quietly trying not to wake the guys.

''Sure ill go get one"

I went into my room and grabbed a comfy shirt out of the draws for her. I re entered the room and gave the shirt to megan. She thanked me and went to change in the bathroom.

Whilst Megan was getting changed I decided to change too. I put my Bat Man pyjama pants on and an old shirt I use for sleeping in.

I returned to the couch just in time for cops starting again. I heard the door shut quietly,

"Hey patrick, where can I put my clothes?" Megan whispered.

"Just throw them on the spare couch" I told her.

As she walked past me to put her clothes on the spare couch I was breath taken. Her body was, flawless.
All she had on was under wear, her bra and one of my shirts which was way to big for her. And damn, she looked sexy.

Once she had put her clothes on the couch she came over to me,

"Move over patrick" she said softly.

"There's plenty more couches" I joked.

She smiled.

I moved further back on the couch and she lay in front of me, resting her head on my chest.