Kisses are the best

Megan's P.O.V
I don't think this moment could have gone any better. It all worked out the way I wanted it too. Telling Patrick about how I felt was the best decision ever, it turns out he liked me back.

Patrick kissed me passionately,

"That when better than expected" I said pulling out of the kiss.

He smiled and continued to kiss me until we were both too tired.
His kisses are the best.

---------------------
The next morning
---------------------

Patrick's P.O.V
Last night went surprisingly well, I still can't believe Megan actually liked me back.
Her kisses are the best.
I looked over to her but she was Still asleep. I decided to get up and see if the guys were awake.
Carefully trying not to wake her I exited the room.

I walked out into the main room to find Pete Joe and Andy were already awake. Pete jumped up from the couch and asked me about last night,

"Last night was something" I said still half asleep.

"Go on pat, tell me all about it"

I told Pete about how she was cold and wanted me to lie closer to her then began to tell him about how she had told me about how she felt and I pretended to be asleep.

"Wait, so if you herd her why didn't you say something"

"I wanted to tell her that I was in love with her as soon as she woke up"

"Did you?"

"Wait Pete I didn't get to that part in the story yet"

I continued to tell him about her crying because of how she though I would react when she told me about her feelings.
Pete cut me off,

"Look pat, just get to the point. Who made the first move"

I blushed.

"Well me I guess"

"Patrick you finally got yourself a girlfriend! Well done dude!"

"But here's the thing. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend, neither of us asked"

"What the fuck Patrick! You didn't ask!?"

"It wasn't the right time Pete"