Just One Yesterday

@thegreedyunicorn this ones dedicated to you;)

Unknown P.O.V
There's Pierce The Veils bus,
And Twenty One Pilots,
And All Time Lows,
And Panic! At The Discos...
But where the fuck is Fall Out Boys bus?!

I paced impatiently back and forth from where I stood around the corner in view with the back of the venue. By now there was 4 large tour buses, and not one of them was the right one.
I had saw all the crew, band members, and some of their girlfriends or wives walking to the back entrance to the building but they weren't who I was waiting for.
I growled angrily and threw my fist at the wall.

WHERE ARE THEY!?

I sat with my back against the wall and brought my knees up to my chest. I leaned my head forward and sighed heavily.
The longer I stay here the easier it is I could get caught, then my plan would be ruined.
Out of no where I heard a roar of an engine that suddenly stopped. I peered around the corner and saw another bus had joined the other 4. The door slid opened and a familiar face jumped out.

Peter Wentz.

Oh but it's not Pete who is involved In my plan.
Oh no... It's them two.
No more happy families when I'm done with you.

Shortly after Pete followed Andy and Joe. Then the moment I had been waiting for.
Mr & Mrs Stump.
I clenched my fists and glared at them as they both walked hand in hand to the back doors of the venue.
I had to stop myself running after them and possibly ruining my plan. But soon enough it'd be over and done with.
Behind me I herd footsteps, I quickly ducked down behind a set of stairs and held my breath.

"Good thing theirs no fans around this early" one of the men said.

"Yeah, makes our job a whole lot easier" the other said.

So I'm guessing there the security gards.
Their voices became more distant as they walked back into the building. I quickly stood up and dusted of my jeans and began to plan out my master plan...

-----------

Patrick's P.O.V
Me and Megan followed slightly behind the guys as we all walked to the back entrance for the venue we were playing tonight. I noticed we were the last to arrive because all of the other buses were already here, hopefully were not to late.
Once in the building we were taken straight to the stage where I saw a few groups of familiar people. As they noticed us they all turned round and began clapping.
Why were they clapping?
Megan looked at me and she looked just as confused as I did. Pete, Andy and Joe all seamed confused too...

"Whys everyone clapping?" I asked.

The clapping died down and Alex from All Time Low came over and put a hand on my shoulder, "We didn't think you guys were gonna make it! But your here now so let's get started!"

"Oh and you also didn't get attacked by any crazy fans" Brendon (urie) pointed out and laughed.

"Ahahaha, yet" I replied in a joking way before we were all whisked away by different people to start sound checks.

Each band were taken to different rooms just down the corridor from the stage. We were told our sound check wouldn't be until last because out of all the bands, we played last.
I'm not even sure about the line ups yet but I guess we'll find out eventually.
The room we were given was nice, a few couches, tv, fridges full of food and energy drinks, and posters covering every inch of the walls.
Pete, Joe, Andy and Megan all lay down on the couches whilst I made us all tea and coffee. Once I had made the 5 cups of whatever they liked I handed them all their drinks and sat down next to Megan.
We all sat and tapped away at our phones whilst drinking our coffee in almost silence until the sound of 'King For A Day' started blasting throughout the whole venue.

"And so it begins" I said with a smile.

Everyone laughed and began to talk about what we expected for the tour and stuff.
Megan didn't really say much whilst we were talking, she just laughed along and nodded. I kinda felt bad not telling her much about the tour but to be honest I didn't know all that much myself, that's the tour managers job.

"Patrick?" Someone said making me stop thinking and look up to see who said my name.

"Huh?"

"I was asking if we could go watch the other bands sound checks?" Megan said.

"Sure!" I said and she smiled.

We walked back to the stage, to the sound of a familiar Pierce The Veil song getting louder as we got closer. I looked at Megan who was smiling whilst she sang every word to the song. She noticed I was looking at her and stopped singing and smiled widely at me.

"What, I like this song!" She said with a giggle and nudged my shoulder.

"I'm not saying anything, I just like knowing your happy about touring and that your here with me" I replied and kissed her forehead.

She blushed and returned to mouthing along the words to the song playing.
We got to the side of the stage to find it wasn't that busy really. Just the occasional guitar or drum tech rushing past to adjust their equipment.

"That's great Vic your done, Tony, Jaime and Mike stay on so we can make some final adjustments" one of the crew shouted.

As Vic turned to walk of the stage he saw us standing and came over and said hi.

"Patrick! Hey man!"

"Hey Vic" I replied and high fived him.

"And who's this pretty lady?" he asked referring to Megan.

"Uh Vic this is my wife Megan"

"Hi" She said shyly.

"Nice to meet you Megan" he said with a nod.

We stood and talked for a few minutes before the rest of Pierce The Veil joined us. They were all really nice to Megan considering it was the first time they'd met her.

"We should all go out tonight as a kinda first-show-done-celebration!" Jaime suggested.

"Yeah that'd be awesome, you two up for it?" Vic asked.

I looked at Megan who nodded, "yeah we'd love too! I'll ask the rest of the bands too"

"Awesome, how about we all meet at our bus then we'll go out to a club or something?" Jaime asked us.

"Sounds good, I'll pass it on to everyone else"

''Thanks man, anyway we gotta go, the next bands sound checks now, see ya later!" Jaimie said before they all rushed off to their room back stage.

---------

Megan's P.O.V
All Time Low had just finished their sound check and were now packing all the stuff away. I was stood at the side of the stage along with Patrick and the rest of Fall Out Boy waiting for them to be called on.
Whilst they were busy chatting with all the different crew members about their stuff I stood and watched all time low from my place at the side of the stage.
It was weird seeing some of my favourite bands all together in one venue, I mean if I was my 18 year old self again I think I would've passed out by now. But I have to keep my cool in front of them so I can possibly make friends with them. Imagine that, having Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy as you husband and famous best friends that are also in bands... But I don't have to imagine the first part, he's already my husband.

"Right Fall Out Boy, your on!" a guy stood on the stage shouted.

"Gotta go babe, I'll see you when were done" Patrick said before kissing me softly then running to the stage with his guitar in hand.

I sighed and leaned against some boxes that looked stable but apparently they weren't. As I put my weight on the boxes they all toppled over causing me to with them. I landed on my butt and herd someone giggling.
I looked up to see Jack Barakat smiling with his hand held out to help me up, I thankfully took the offer and was back on my feet.

"Thanks" I said and shot him a small smile.

"No problem Patrick's ladyyyyy" he said dragging out the 'Y' in lady.

"It's Megan" I told him laughing slightly.

"Well Patrick's la- Megan, you okay? I seen you fall just then..."

"Oh I'm fine I just thought the boxes were full but they turned out to be empty and fell over..."

He started laughing again.

"Don't laugh, barakat"

He looked at me and easier his eye brow, "how do you know my second name...?"

"I'm kind of a fan" I said and blushed.

"Oh that's cool! Hey are you and the guys coming out tonight?"

"Yeah, we all are"

"Awesome! I guess I'll see you then, I have to go with the rest of ATL to an interveiw... bye!"

"Bye jack" I waved at him until he turned around and left.

That went well.

-----------

I was watching the boys's sound check until their manager came rushing of stage frantically looking for something,

"Whatcha looking for Matt?" I asked.

"Ugh my phone, I need to find a replacement female singer because foxes cancelled at the last minute!" he sounded pissed off.

"I think I just saw it..." I looked over to the stack of boxes and there it was, "it's over there on the boxes!"

"Ah! Thanks Megan!" he said as he grabbed the phone and ran back on stage.

---

I stood and listened to what they were all saying from the side of the stage. I managed to hear that they couldn't get any female singers out to do the show and might have to re-do their whole set...

"Do you guys know any female singers we can get down here quickly?" Matt asked pacing the stage.

The all shook their heads.

"Were gonna have to change the set and not do just one yesterday...'' Matt said with a sigh.

"Awwww, no! Just One Yesterday's my favourite!" I thought, not realising I'd said it out load...

They all turned to face me and Patrick motioned for me to join them. I walked over and stood next to Patrick who wrapped his arm around me.

"Sorry baby but we can't get anyone to do foxes part..." He said and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay I understand" I replied and smiled at him.

"Megan..." Matt said and shoved a microphone at me.

I stood and looked at him in confusion.

"Huh?" I ask and shrugged my shoulders.

"I want you to try and sing foxes part with Patrick..."

My heart dropped.
Me singing...?

Nope.

Nope.

Nopeeeee.

"I... I... uh... can't" I stuttered out.

"Sure you can!" Matt said as he gently shoved me and Patrick to the front of the stage.

"It's okay, I know you can do it" Patrick said and smiled at me.

I lazily smiled back.

"Right, GO!" Matt shouted and the music followed.

"I thought of angels
Choking on their halos
Get them drunk on rose water
See how dirty I can get them
Pulling out their fragile teeth
And clip their tiny wings

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against you
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday"
Patrick belted out.

I then realised I was my turn.

"I know I'm bad news"

"For just one yesterday" he sang back.

"I saved it all for you"

He smiled at me quickly before continuing,

"Oh, I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday"

"I know I'm bad news"

"For just one yesterday"

"I saved it all for you"

"For just one yesterday

Letting people down is my thing, baby
Find yourself a new gig
This town ain't big enough for two of us
I don't have the right name
Or the right looks
But I have twice the heart

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against you
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
" He sang hitting every note.

"I know I'm bad news"

"For just one yesterday"

"I saved it all for you"

"I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
"

"I know I'm bad news"

"For just one yesterday"

"I saved it all for you"

"For just one yesterday"

My heart started beating incredibly fast as my solo part approached...

"If I spilled my guts
The world would never look at you the same way
And now I'm here to give you all my love
So I can watch your face as I take it all away, away, away, ay ay ay" I sang putting my heart and soul into it.

Patrick looked over and gave me a thumbs up.

"If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday"

"I know I'm bad news"

"For just one yesterday"

"I saved it all for you"

"I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday"

"I know I'm bad news"

"For just one yesterday"

"I saved it all for you"

"For just one yesterday..." We sang together.

There were a few claps, then more, and more and more. I turned round to see every single band member and crew member stood on and at the side of the stage clapping.
When I say every single one I'm not exaggerating!
I blushed and covered my face with my hands. I felt a pair of arms snake round my waist, "that was perfect baby" Patrick whispered in my ear.

"Screw foxes we've got Megan!" Matt shouted and flung his arms around in excitement.

That went extremely well.

---------------------------------------------

A/N
20,000 READS! WTF?!
I'm smiling so much my face hurts!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOUUUUUU!
No but seriously, thank you:)

-I hope you liked this chapter: personally it's not my favourite, it's just kind of a filler about your starting but I needed to write this bit.

-I promise it'll get better! The next few chapters may be like this because I need to build it alllll upppppp;)

-also tell me what you think about the 'Unknown P.O.V'

Comment for this chapter:
@thegreedyunicorn: I literally love your story, i get so stressed and sad a lot and all i really like doing is coming home and reading this. Im so glad your continuing it <3

Again I'll pick another comment for the next chapter!:)

Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeee!x
~Megan