Two Out Of Three Aint Bad

Patrick's P.O.V
As we pulled up to the bowling alley Megan quickly noticed where we were and seamed pretty excited.
We ran hand in hand into the building.
Once inside we did all the normal stuff you do at a bowling alley, get the right size shoes, find our lane and pick an appropriate weight bowling ball.
The game started, Megan was up first.

"WOOHOOO! STRIKE!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"What! Already!?"

"Yup. Think you can beat that patty cakes?" she said teasing me playfully.

"Oh it's on" I said grinning.

I walked over to the lane with the bowling ball in my hand. I positioned my arm (I think correctly) and swung the ball.
I got 2 pins...
Okay so I'm not the best at bowling.
Megan continued to get strikes.
I continued to suck at bowling.

-an hour passes-

Our time was up, now we had to take the shoes back and get the scores to see who had won.
Obviously Megan...
We got our score card and both read it in our heads.
Out of the three rounds Megan won two and I won one.
WAIT! I WON ONE!
But still lost.

"I guess two out of three ain't bad" she said smiling at me.

"I see what you did there" I said smiling back at her.

I took her hand and we walked to the car, it was quite dark now.
We got into the car, our eyes connected, we both smiled. I Leaned in for a kiss, she didn't hesitate to also lean in.
Tonight has actually been perfect, and it's not over yet.

Megan's P.O.V
BOWLING WAS AWESOME! And with Patrick being there it made it even better. He looked so cute when he was swinging the ball, a little bit awkwardly. But cute awkwardly.
Once back in the car we shared a quick kiss before driving back.
Tonight has been amazing! I don't think it could get any better!
Patrick started up the engine and began to drive back to the studio.
We just drove past the turn for the studio, huh?

"You missed the turn Patrick"

"I know I did"

"Wait, where we going then?"

No reply.
We drove round a corner, even though it was dark I could still see the beach...
BEACH!
That must be where we're going.
I burst out in song,

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH BEACH! LETS GO GET AWAY! THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY!?"

Patrick sits there laughing at me.

"So were going to the beach?" I ask.

He nods.

--------- arrives at the beach --------

Patrick gets out the car before me, he comes round to my side and opens my door for me. He's such a Gentleman. Great now all I can think of is, 'where is your boy tonight I hope he is a gentleman' well in fact my boy is right in front of me and yes, he's a gentleman.
Patrick takes my hand and helps me out of his car, still holding my hand we walk down to the beach and begin to stroll off quite romantically.
We talk about ourselves and the past and stuff like that. I got to find out quite a lot about Patrick I didn't know and he got to find out new stuff about me.
We walked for about an hour! Time flys when your having fun, especially with the one you love.
We found decided to lay down on the sand for just a bit.
At this point in really tired, but I don't want to go back. I never ever want this night to end.
Patrick lies beside me. He placed his hand into mine clutching it softly.

"Tonight has been amazing Patrick" I tell him whilst looking into his gorgeous eyes, how did I get so lucky?

"I've had an amazing night, with an amazing girl. It couldn't have went better" he says making me blush.

"I'm so lucky to have you Patrick"

"No. I'm the lucky one to have you" he says smiling at me.

AWWWW! that's so cute! He's so cute!

"Megan?"

"Yeah?"

"Guess what?"

"I don't know, Pigs can fly!?"

He laughs.

"No silly. I love you"

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 270 READS! ALREADY!
I am still updating daily! YEY!:)
please vote to let me know you like it!
50 votes????;)
Also comment telling me what you like about the story so far/what I can add in/what I can do to improve it!
I will try my best to reply to all of the comments when I can!
See you all in tomorrow's update!;)

Twitter: @Donnies_Catch
Instagram: @megzygram
Tumblr: @anotherfalloutboyfan