Patty Cakes

Megan's P.O.V
I made such a fool of myself! I always rush into things. And omg... Andy walked in on us. Could that possibly get any worse!? At least we weren't doing anything too bad. It probably could have got a lot worse, I mean all of them could have walked in. I shivered at the thought of it.
I quickly changed into the same clothes as yesterday, fixed up my hair a bit in the mirror and joined the guys on the couches.
I wonder if Patrick told them?
Patrick was sitting by himself so I joined him. I sat on the opposite side of the couch. He looked at me in a strange way as to say 'you can come closer, I don't bite' so I moved down closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me resting his hand on my hip and kisses my forehead.
I saw Pete looking at me and Patrick now and then. Did he tell them? I whispered in Patricks ear,

"Do they know?"

He didn't say anything, instead he turned to face me and gently kissed me on the lips so all the guys could see.

"Wanna tell us something Patty Cakes?" Pete said waiting for a reply from Patrick.

Joe and Andy also listening in,

"Well, um, me and Megan, um, are kinda Boyfriend and Girlfriend"

"Wow, Patty Cakes, you finally got yourself a woman!" Pete said with excitement in his voice.

Patrick smiled at me. His smile is so beautiful, every time I see it I just want to kiss the fuck out of him. Oh god he's perfect.

A/N sorry this chapter is so short I wanted to upload this chapter straight after the other so you guys get more tonight! Yay! I DO UPDATE THIS DAILY! Just to get that clear. I might do more than I usually do tomorrow because I've got load of ideas! Anyways thanks for reading!x