Till Death Do Us Part

Patrick's P.O.V

"Fourteen days..." Megan whispered almost to quiet for me to hear.

I smiled to myself knowing what she meant as sleep over took us both.

-----

*Two weeks later*

-----

I woke up to the alarm blaring through the house and found myself alone. I sighed and rolled out of bed, hitting the snooze button on the alarm.

"Today's the day" I told myself.

According to the alarm clock in about half an hour Pete, Joe, Andy and Brendon (urie) were coming over to help me get prepared for the wedding.

Yes, wedding.

Today is the day I get to marry my beautiful fiancé, Megan. The day I have been waiting for since the day I got down on one knee and asked the big question, thankfully she said yes.
Megan was now fully recovered from the coma and was just like she always was. She still got odd cravings now and then and we've had a few more of those bizarre milkshakes with bacon.
Speaking of those cravings she's now almost five months pregnant! The last scan was about a week ago and the baby's completely fine.

----

It was now 10:30 and I was downstairs eating breakfast waiting for the guys to arrive. The house was quiet without Megan being around.
She'd slept over at Ellie's house last night so that she could help her get ready in the morning. We'd be meeting at the church later on today.
I finished up the last few pieces of cereal and placed the bowl in the sink, leaving it to be washed later. As I did so there was a knock at the door.
Before I could even reach the door to answer it the door swung open revealing four extremely smiley men.

"Today's the day" Pete said as he closed the door behind him.

I smiled and nodded.

"So what do we do first?" I asked.

A small smile creeped onto Brendon's face,

"We have to make you look fabulous for you soon to be wife! Duhhhh!" he shouted sounding very very excited.

We all laughed and followed Brendon upstairs, each of us carrying our suites.

----------

Megan's P.O.V
I was awoken to someone shaking my shoulders frantically.

"W-what?" I asked, my voice still croaky from just waking up.

"YOUR GETTING MARRIED TODAY NOW GET THE FLIP UP!" Ellie screamed at me in the nicest way possible.

I laughed at Ellie's use of 'flip' instead of 'fuck' she never did like swearing.

"Alright!" I said as I swatted her hands away from me and climbed out of the warm bed.

"WEDDING DAY!" She shouted as she left the room.

I laughed at how excited she was as I climbed out if bed and ran down the stairs.

"Sooooo...what's the plan for today?" I asked her as I poured myself a cup of hot chocolate that Ellie must have made earlier.

"Well the weddings at two and it's 11pm, that means we have a good two and a half hours to make you look beautiful!"

"Ohkay then, we do we start?" I asked as I took a sip of the hot liquid.

"Now!" she said as she took the cup from my hand and placed it on the counter, then grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to her room.

This's going to be fun.

------

"One more thing..." Ellie said as she searched through her makeup bag.

She pulled out a tube of lip gloss and pouted her lips indicating for me to do the same. She applied the lip gloss and screwed the cap back on.

"Done!" She said with a satisfied grin on her face.

I grabbed the mirror from Ellie and held it up to my face.
I looked... amazing!
I rotated the mirror in my hand so I was able to admire every inch of my face to see what a great job Ellie had done.

"Do you like it?" she questioned.

"I love it!" I replied as I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm glad you like it" she said as she hugged back. "Now time for the dresses!"

We both squealed with excitement as we unzipped the dust bags over the top of our dresses. I smiled as I saw my gorgeous dress for the first time since the adjustments for my bump had been made. I carefully lay it out on the bed and admired it for a moment before uniting the back and stripping down.
Ellie helped me slip into the dress and tied up the corset on the back for me.
She gasped as I turned to face her and twirled in my dress.

"It's gorgeous!" Ellie said.

I smiled and moved to face the mirror. When I first saw how it looked on me I gasped myself, Ellie was right, it was gorgeous! My dress hugged my body and gradually flowed out as it got to the bottom. There was small crystals scattered all over the dress and it made it sparkle like I'd imagined it.
I now knew that everything today would be perfect.

------

Patrick's P.O.V
By now me, Pete, Joe, Andy and Brendon were all suited up and ready to go. I grabbed the car keys from the counter top and threw them to Pete who was driving.

"Everyone ready?" Brendon asked as we headed out the door.

Pete, Joe, Andy and I nodded.

"Lets go!" Pete shouted.

-----

We all piled into the car as Pete started the engine. Soon we were on our way to the church. I wasn't that nervous but I knew as soon as I got out of the car I would be, and that was only a matter of minutes.
Soon enough we pulled up at the church, cars surrounding it already. We all got out of the car and began making our way round the back of the church.
When we did Joe, Andy and Brendon wished me good luck and told me not to 'fuck it up' and had to leave to take there seats.
I started getting really nervous and I think Pete could sense it.

"It'll be okay Patrick" he said as he shot me a reassuring smile.

"I know, I'm just a little nervous" I replied with a small smile.

At that point the vicar walked in a greeted us. He ran through the process and told us there was five minutes left before it was time. We thanked him as he left the room to take his place at the altar.
Those five minutes passed very quickly and before I knew it I was stood at the front of the church next to Pete waiting for my bride.
As I stood waiting I glanced around the room looking at all the familiar faces of friends and family that had come to the wedding. Among the sea of faces I noticed my parents, Megan's mom, Joe, Andy, Brendon...
Before I could look around anymore the music began to play signalising it was time.
Everyone in the church stood as the doors at the back of the room opened revealing Megan and her Dad with their arms locked together. As my eyes caught Megan's we both smiled widely.
As she reached the end of the isle her dad kissed her forehead and whispered to me, 'thank you for taking care of my little girl' then took his seat to the side of me.

"You may all sit" the vicar announced.

I watched as people sat down, their eyes on me and Megan. I then turned my attention back to my beautiful fiancé stood in front of me.
She looked as beautiful as always.

(A/N I have no idea how weddings go so bare with me...)

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Megan and Patrick as they commit themselves to eachother. So let's begin with the vows... Patrick repeat after me."

"I, Patrick, take you, Megan" he read.

"I, patrick, take you, Megan" I repeated.

"to be my wife, to have and to hold"

"To be my wife, to have and to hold"

"from this day forward, for better, for worse"

"for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health"

"to love and to cherish, till death us do part"

"And now Megan you do the same..." he said then began to repeat what he had just said to me but to Megan.

A she spoke we looked directly into each others eyes. It almost seamed like time stopped and nothing else excited except me and Megan.
But soon enough I pulled myself back into reality as she finished the vows.

"To love and to cherish, till death do us part"

I smiled widely at her as the vicar got the rings from Pete and handed us one each.

"Do you Patrick, take Megan to be your wife?"

"I do" I said as I slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

"And finally do you Megan, take Patrick to be your husband?"

"I do" Megan replied and she slope the ring onto my finger to.

"Patrick, you may kiss your bride" the vicar said with a smile.

Finally.

I slammed my lips to Megan's and began kissing her passionately, I'd been waiting for this moment my entire life as It couldn't have went any more perfect.
Our family and friends erupted with cheers and a few whistles. I smiled into the kiss as we finally parted. We both grinned as we ran out of the church hand in hand.

Best. Day. Ever.

--------------------------------------------

A/N:
Anyone enjoy this chapter? I know it's not my best but it's nearly been two weeks since I last updated...
I really am sorry guys!
But I'm really excited to post the next chapter and I have some spare time whilst on the Tain to London on Saturday so hopefully it'll be done by Sunday:)
I am going to London for the weekend so I might not be too active over those couple days, probably only on to update.
IM GOING TO THE DROP DEAD STORE! :)
^ if your a BMTH fan you should know about that:)
Also thank you for all the support on this story! You lot are amazing!:)
Keep the comments coming, I love reading your guys views on the chapters:)

Follow my instagram!
@disloyalorderoffalloutboy
It's a fan page really dedicated to all the bands I like:)

If your reading this on the day I posted it (20th November 2013),
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLI SYKES!:)

That's all I have for now,
Byeeeeee!
~Megan