Promises

Megan's P.O.V
Wait did I really just shout that? I mean it's true but he probably hates me for leaving him. Now he probably hates me even more for shouting 'Patrick I love you'.
He stood in the door way stif as a statue.

"W-Wha-t?" He blurted out, stuttering a little.

"I said I love you!"

He turned around still sanding in the doorway so he could see my face.
My tear stained face.

"Patrick I never stopped loving you since the day I left you. And leaving you was the biggest mistake I've ever made. The past two months have been hell without you Patrick. I miss you..." My voice trailed of towards the end. I couldn't even look into his eyes.

When he said nothing I sat back down on the bed and brought my knees up to my face. I buried my face into my knees and began to cry silently.
I was in so much pain. My eyes hurt from crying so much, my arms hurt from cutting, and my heart hurts from letting the man I love go.

"M-Megan I-I didn't know you felt that way. I though you, hated me."

I couldn't reply for crying so much.
I felt the bed dip down a little and a body touch mine. An arm was placed around me, I looked up to see who it was. Patrick sat there next to me and when he noticed I was looking at him we blushed a little and smiled at me.

"Why do you care? I hurt you."

"Because I love you too Megan"

And with that Patricks lips smashed against mine. I completely forgot about the world, it's like time stopped, I've missed this man so much.
Patrick pulled away to speak,

"Megan?"

"Yes Patrick?"

"What are we?" He sounded upset.

"I don't know Patrick." I sighed. "What do you want us to be"

"I want us to be forever" he said smiling at me.

I couldn't help but smile too.

"I want that too"

He place his hand in mine and intwined our fingers.

"You have to promise me two things though..."

I looked into his eyes and waited for him to continue.

"One, this needs too stop" he said as he gently ran a few fingers over my new and old cuts.

"I promise I'll never cut again" I said proudly.

He smiled.

"And two, never ever leave me again"

"I will never leave you Patrick"

He softly pecked me on the lips. I can't believe I let him go over the stupidest little thing. But now I'm here to stay, forever.

Patrick's P.O.V
I can't believe everything that's just happened, but I couldn't be any happier. And this time, were both here to stay. Maybe that diamond ring will have a purpose.

"Does this mean were back together?" I asked as I combed my fingers through my hair.

"Does this answer your question..."

And before I could question what that meant Megan's lips touched mine and she kissed me long and meaningfully.

"I'll take that as a yes" I whispered into her ear.

Megan nodded then climbed over and sat on my knee wrapping her legs around me. She rested her head on my shoulder and whispers into my ear,

"I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too, the house felt so empty without you" I said wondering to myself where she's been staying.

"Megan?" I continued.

"Yeah babe?"

"Move back in with me?"

She looked up into my eyes and smiled, "Of course I will"

----------

Pete's P.O.V
As people started to leave the party I decided to go find Patrick. I looked around everywhere and there was no sign of him, I decided to check upstairs incase he was still up there.
I walked to the guest bed room and nocked on the door entering straight after.

"Hey Patrick-" then I noticed Megan sitting on top of him, "Megan...?" I said a little confused.

They smiled at me.

"What did I miss?"

Patrick kissed Megan on the cheek,

"We're back together"

"FINALLY!" I cheered shouting a little, then running over to hug them both.

I know I used to have feelings for Megan but then I realised how perfect her and Patrick are for each other. Relationships don't get any better than Patrick's and Megan's.

---------------------------------------------

A/N so here's the chapter I know a lot of you have been waiting for! Are you glad there back together? Comment;)

Byeeeeeeee:)