A Fangirls Dream

Patrick's P.O.V
So much has happened in the last hour or two;
Pete admitted to loving Megan and kissed her.
I though Megan was gonna leave me for Pete.
Megan's land lord rang to tell her they've sold her house and needs to be out by Friday.
And now Megan is moving in with me.

Today is Wednesday and she needs to be out by Friday, we need to get all her stuff and bring it over here! And we don't have long!

"We should go to your apartment and start to pack up your stuff, they haven't given us long" I say grabbing my car keys from the table.

"Packing. What fun!"

We both laugh and head to the car, Megan tells me the address and we head on over to the apartment.

"It's that one" Megan says as she points to a tiny building at the end if the street.

We dive closer and stop outside of the building.

"We'll this is it" Megan says as she gets out of the car.

We enter the building and walk up about three flights of stairs, then to the end of a very tight hall way to room 24. Megan turns her key and opens the door, I follow her in.

"I hate this place so much" she says with a sigh.

There's not much to the apartment, a small kitchen, a tiny living area with a tv and couch, one bedroom and a bathroom, that's pretty much it.

"Let me go get some boxes from the closet to put stuff in, okay babe?" Megan says as she walks into what looks like the bedroom.

"Okay gorgeous"

Megan's P.O.V
Being back in the apartment makes me remember how much I hate this place. I enter the bedroom and start to search for some boxes I remember keeping from when I moved here about 6 month ago. This place was my only option to move to. At the time I hardly had any money, the housing estate I lived on went bankrupt and had to be demolished, also around about that time I had just lost my job. The company also went bankrupt. I remember going to this little coffee place everyday, I would order a coffee and always sit in the corner table with my headphones in and ignore the world completely. That's where I met Pete. I normally wouldn't talk to any of the other costumers in the cafe but one day a guy tapped me on the shoulder and told me he liked my taste in music. I always had my music on so loud others around me could hear it. And that guys was Pete. I noticed who he was as soon as I laid my eyes on him, and soon enough we became best friends. But now look at us.
I eventually found the boxes and returned to Patrick who was patiently waiting for me. He smiled and took the boxes from me and placed them on the floor. He pulled me into a hug,

"I can't wait for you to move in Megan"

I smiled and hugged him harder.

"Neither can I"

I looked up into his eyes, he smiled.
He kissed my forehead and moved away.

"The faster we pack the faster we can leave this house for good!" Patrick said in a cheery voice.

I couldn't agree with him more.

Patrick's P.O.V
Most of Megan's personal items were in the bedroom so we decided to start there.

"How can I help beautiful?" I asked.

"If you want you could start to pack away my clothes?"

"Sure, no problem!"

"Thanks babe"

I took a couple boxes and began to fold clothes and pack them away whilst Megan packed various things from all around the apartment.
After packing all the clothes that were on hangers into boxes I noticed a few drawers right at the bottom of the closet. The first contained clothes which I packed away. I pulled open the Second drawer to find every single Fall Out Boy album ever made. I moved the albums to the side to see what was behind them, I found a few rolled up posters. I took them out the drawer and rolled them out to see what they were. They just happened to be Fall Out Boy posters from 2009.
Megan walks back into the room and sees me with the posters,

"Oh shit! I forgot I had those!"

She blushes and takes the rest of the posters and tries to hide them from me. I roll the poster back up to see Megan standing right in front of me.

"Someone's a big Fall Out Boy fan" I say smirking.

"Okay I have to admit I am. And when Pete brought me to the studio I almost freaked out when I saw you. Now I can't believe were dating and I'm moving in with you!"

We continue to pack and about an hour later everything is in boxes and ready to be taken to the studio.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

Megan takes one more look around the apartment and turns to me with a smile,

"I'm ready"