Bacon?

A/N: Short chapter but this is just a filler, Next chapter will be better I promise!

Patrick's P.O.V
As I turned off the car engine I got out and ran around to the passenger side, opening Megan's door for her and helping her out as she thanked me. She wrapped her arm around my neck for support and walked with me too the front door.
It was the first time in week's Megan had been home. It hadn't been the same here without her so I was glad to have her back, and more importantly, glad she's okay.
She was still a bit weak from waking up from the coma so I had to look after her, which of course I was more than happy to do.

"Patrick?"

"Mmmh?"

"Could you make me some pancakes? I've been wanting them since I woke up"

"Sure" I replied with a smile.

Megan sat down at the breakfast bar whilst I prepared to make pancakes. I grabbed all the things you need to make them and began making the mix. Once the mix was done I set it aside and reached into the cupboard and began searching for the right pan.

"Trick?"

I smiled at Megan's nickname for me.

"Yes gorgeous?"

"Is this milk okay to drink?"

"Yeah, should be" I said as I found the pan I wanted and closed the cupboard door.

Before turning back to what I was doing I noticed Megan was grabbing stuff from the fridge.

"Whatcha looking for?" I asked.

"Not sure... just whatever I feel like"

I looked over at the table and saw that she had picked out a few things already. Milk, Four different flavours of Ice cream, chocolate, strawberries, and bacon...

"What's all this for?" I asked her whilst she was still searching the fridge.

"Milk shake"

"With bacon?"

"Yup"

I laughed and went back to making her pancakes.

-----

I watched Megan as she put all the ingredients into the blender for the milkshake she was making.

"What?" she said laughing.

"A milkshake, with bacon?" I replied in the same tone.

"A pregnant lady wants what a pregnant lady wants" she said and snapped her fingers at the end.

I just laughed at her, watching as she put the top on the blender and switched it on.

"Pancakes are done!" I said and clapped my hands together.

"Yay!" Megan shouted over the noise of the blender.

-

I placed the plate of pancakes in front of Megan and sat down next to her with a few of my own.

"Thanks Patrick" she said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Anything for you, how's the milkshake?" I asked as I eyed the orange-ish drink in front of her.

She smiled as she pushed it toward me,

"Good! Wanna have a try?"

I shook my head, a bacon-icecream-chocolate-strawberry-milkshake didn't really appeal to me right now.

"Awwww come on! Its really good!" She said with eyes begging me to try it.

I sighed, "okay, for you..." and raised the glass to my mouth.