Trick'

A/N: UPDATE YAYYYY!:)
Important a/n at the end!

Patricks P.O.V
So after awhile, or forever, Pete actually decided to get in the car. We were already running a bit late so as soon as he hopped in the front with me I drove of down the shortest route to the mall.
I focused on driving whilst Pete, Megan, and Ellie all talked among themselves.

"Show me the ring!" Ellie squeed.

I glanced up to the rear view mirror and pivoted my head just so I could see Megan. She held up her hand so Ellie could see the engagement ring. As Ellie admired it Megan looked so happy, she had the biggest grin on her face. As she looked up we made eye contact through the mirror and smiled at one another.

"And the baby!" Ellie said even more excitedly.

By now Megan had a noticeable baby bump forming. We still have quite a while to go yet but it's there. And I couldn't be happier about it.
As I turned my eyes back to the road I began to think of mine and Megan's future together.

----------

"Patrick!" Pete said as he snapped his fingers.

As he did so he snapped me out of my thoughts,

"Yeah pete?" I asked calmly.

"You missed the turn for the mall"

"Oh" I laughed "sorry I was thinking"

And with that I stopped at the next suitable place, spun the car around, and this time turned down the correct road to the mall.

-------------

Once the car was parked me, Megan, Pete and Ellie all walked into the mall together. As we passed a few shops we couldn't help but go for a quick brows around them. Once a teeny bit of shopping had been done we went our separate ways. Megan and Ellie to the bridal store and Me and Pete to pick out suits.

"See you at 4 Trick" Megan said as she kissed me gently on the lips.

"Bye beautiful!" I replied as we started walking in our separate directions.

As me and Pete walked around the mall I started thinking about what Megan had said earlier,

"See you at 4 trick"

Trick? Megan had never called me trick before, and to be quite honest I liked it. I smiled at my thoughts and continued walking with Pete.

Megan's P.O.V
'Today's the day' I thought as me and Ellie entered the bridal store. I looked around the store, it was filled with all sorts of beautiful wedding dresses and different accessories perfect for any wedding. I looked over too Ellie who looked equally amazed, when she looked back I flashed her a quick smile then headed over to the main desk.

"Well hello!" A cheery woman said.

"Hi! I'm here for a dress fitting, at two?"

The woman frantically flipped the pages of an old worn out book. She ran her finger down the page until she came to a halt.

"Megan?"

"Yeah, that's me"

"Okay if you and your friend would like to follow me" she said smiling at us both.

We followed the woman into a large room at the back of the shop. It was filled with what seamed like a billion gorgeous wedding dresses.

"So correct me if I'm wrong but, you've already spoken with our designer over the telephone and custom ordered your dress?" she said as she flipped through some dresses that were on a rack.

"Correct" I replied with a smile.

Ellie hadn't seen, or heard, about my dress so I could tell she was excited to see it. It was also the first time I'd get to see it too and probably the last until the wedding day, which isn't that long away. As me and Ellie waited for her to find my dress I noticed she was humming a familiar tune. Almost too familiar. Suddenly the answer snapped into my head,

"Little less sixteen candles right?"

"Yeah! You a Fall Out Boy fan?" The woman replied.

"Yeah a big fan" I said and looked at Ellie as I smiled.

"I see Patrick's getting married in a month or two"

"Ummm yeah"

"She's a lucky lady"

I opened my mouth to say something but Ellie beat me too it,

"Yeah Megan is a lucky lady" Ellie said as she grinned at me.

The woman turned to face me and looked me up and down,

"Oh my god! I didn't even realise you! Your Patrick's fiancé!"

"Yeah that's me" I smiled.

----------

We talked a bit more then continued back to my dress. The woman, who's name I discovered was Lucy pulled out a duffle bag which I assumed contained my dress. She read the label briefly then looked up to me and smile.

"This is the one"

Patrick's P.O.V
A little while later me and Pete had tried on a whole bunch of 'posh' suites but none of them were quite right. It was now about 3:00pm, we have about an hour before we have to leave, shit. As we were about to give up we noticed an empty seat, we went over to sit down on it and conveniently placed behind it was a newly opened suite shop. As Pete sat down not noticing it I nudged his arm and pointed in the direction of the store.

"Bingo!" he said quite loudly gaining a few stares, as he grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him.

As we entered the store we knew we had to find something, and fast! Right away me and Pete just started grabbing suites that were our sizes and taking them to the changing rooms.
We now both had our arms full with fancy suits,

"Let's do this" I said to Pete as we both nodded.

I slid the burgundy curtain along and entered the small cubical. I dumped all the suits into a pile on a stool in the corner and slid the curtain back along preventing anyone to see in.

-----------

I had tried on 7 suits and I hated them all. By now Pete had chose a suit and was now paying for it. Luckily I still had half an hour before we had to meet back up with Megan and Ellie. I hung the previous suit I'd tried on back onto the hanger and began to take the final one off. It was by far the most expensive, but also the nicest. I slipped the pants on and zipped them up. I turned to face the mirror do I could see them. Perfect fit. So far I like this one, hopefully the top is as good as the bottoms. Whilst looking in the mirror I did up the buttons on the white shirt and straightened my tie. Then I took the top half if the suit and tried that on. It matched everything perfectly. All the colours went so well, and I looked so, smart.

-----------

"Thanks" I said to the cashier as she handed me my bags.

She smiled at me so being the nice person I am I smiled back.
I had decided on the very last suit I tried on, it was by far my favourite and I just know megan will like it.
I joined Pete at the exit of the store and we walked together to the canteen where we said we'd meet Megan and Ellie.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: thank you all so much for all the reads lately! As I'm writing this I have 4.7K reads which is insane! I couldn't ask for better readers than you guys! Y'all are the best;)

Please vote for the story to let me know your enjoying it!

Follow my account for updates about the story! (Eg: when the chapters will be put up)

Important!
ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME IF MEGANS BABY SHOULD BE A BOY OR A GIRL!
Also any name suggestions!

Byeeeee!x