Shots & Screams

Patrick's P.O.V
The show had went well so far and we were about to finish off with 'Just One Yesterday' but because Megan was no where to be found, we couldn't do it so we had to replace it with Death Valley. As I sang along to the words my mind was in a totally different place, all I could think about was Megan.

What if something really bad happened to her?

What if she's dead?

No... she can't be...

I just hope Vic or someone has answers for when I get off stage, I miss her.
As the song came to a close I looked over to the side of the stage where Megan would normally be standing, she wasn't there. I felt tears in my eyes but I had to keep them in at least till we were off stage. Just before I looked away from the side of the stage I saw vic running down the hallways to where she would stand. He looked like he needed to tell me something, and right now.

"Thank you all for being such an amazing crowd tonight! You rocked!" I shouted out to the crowd.

They erupted in cheers.

"Goodnight!" Pete shouted before we all ran off stage.

I saw the guys from All Time Low getting ready to go on and play their set, I quickly said hi to them but I need to find Vic. I turned the corner leading to the dressing rooms and he was stood outside of the one labeled with 'FOB'

"Vic!" I shouted.

He looked in my direction and smiled weekly.

"Anything?" I asked hopefully.

He sighed, "Someone called Megan's phone and I answered, they didn't say a lot but someone was screaming in the background and they kept telling them to shut up. I didn't realise at first but that person shouting for help was Megan."

Megan... my poor Megan.

"They kept telling her to shut up then there was a loud noise and all the shouting stopped."

No... no this isn't happening...

"They shot her... but they said she was still alive, just probably passed out because of the pain."

"No... no, no, no..." I said to myself quitely. "She's dead... MEGANS DEAD!" I shouted and dropped to my knees beginning to cry.

Vic kneeled down beside me and patted my back, "We don't know that she's dead Patrick, but what I do know is that we need to move fast!" he said.

"But we don't know where she is! Were screwed..." I said beginning to think that all hope was lost.

"Here's the thing" Vic began, "I do know who she is, before she hung up she said if you ever want to see her again tell Patrick to call his friend Anna."

Anna... I'm sure I know someone called Anna...

*Flash Back*

To:Patrick
From: Anna

Anna: Hey, baby! I'm coming over so you can tell me what you needed to say, won't be long.
Love you! xxxxxxxxxxx

Me: Okay, see you soon.

Me and Anna had been dating for about 6 month now, I met her at one of the concerts in town we played, at the meet and greet. At first I though she was gorgeous and super nice but once I got to know her she was all but that.
She gave me her number at the show and told me about how big a fan she was of the band, and the day after I called her.
Why? I honestly have no idea
I never thought of Anna to be my girlfriend but when we first met up at star bucks something I never thought a fan would do she did. She convinced me to go back to her place for a couple drinks, I hesitated but eventually agreed just because I didn't want to disappoint her, after all she was a fan. So we went back to hers and she gave me some kind of alcohol to drink, I've beer been a big drinker but she forced me too. Literally she told be that if I didn't drink just a little she would smash it over my head... I did as she pleased and drank a little. Once I had drank if I felt dizzy and began to fall asleep. Before I knew it I blacked out.
Anna drugged me.
When I woke up, still on her couch, she was all innocent and began apologising about the alcohol. Then she turned again, she threatened me, if I didn't say she was my girlfriend she wouldn't let me out of her house.
I agreed to just pretend she was my girlfriend.
Worst decision ever.

Six months since what happened, here I am today waiting for my 'Girlfriend' to come over. I had to do what needed to be done and before it was to late.
There was I knock at the door, it was her... I shouted for her to come in an she did. She noticed I was on the couch so she came over, jumped on my lap and began eating my face of. She even took a photo whilst doing it and when she was done she uploaded it to every Social website and tagged me in it.
Did I mention she just wanted me for the fame and money? Well she did.

"Babe my phones not in fashion anymore" she whined and pouted.

When I didn't reply she groaned.

"Buy my a new one babe?" he said trying to sound all sweet but she was far from it.

I got all my courage together and blurted out, "I'm breaking up with you. It's over, were over. Even though I never really dated you, you forced me to..."

"WHAT!?" she screamed. "YOUR NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME!"

I pushed her off my lap and grabbed her arm, dragging her to the door with me.

"Out!" I ordered.

She just stood there with a look of pure anger on her face.

"Get out" I said again.

When she didn't move for the second time I shoved her out and slammed the door shut. She began banging on the door and shouting 'let me back in now!' but I didn't reply.
After 10 minutes of her screaming on and me ignoring her she stopped.

"ILL BE BACK YOU DICK!" she screamed one last time before storming off.

Oh god what have I done.

*flash back over*

"Patrick?" Vic said.

"I do know someone called Anna!" I said.

I explained to him how she drugged me and forced me to say we were dating, then about how I 'broke up' with her and she said she would be back.

I guess this was my payback...

"Did you ever go to her house?" Vic asked.

"Yeah... the night she drugged me and one or two times after that, I think she lives around here actually..." I told him.

"BINGO!" he shouted. "if she lives around here most likely there at her place! Can you remember where?"

I thought for a while... " I know exactly where..."

Megan's P.O.V
I woke up in a dark room, the only bit of light coming from a small window at the top of the room, on the far wall. I jumped so I could see through it for a split second and saw that I was underground. The window was level with the ground meaning I must be in a basement of some sort, but where?
My head hurt a lot but I couldn't remember why, I sat on the cold floor an began trying to think of where and why I was here.
Soon memories of being on the tour bus and seeing someone I've never saw before came back but after that I can just remember blackness. I then woke up to the situation I'm in now.

Patrick...

I began to wonder what Patrick would be doing. I miss him... A few tears ran down my cheeks as I began to wonder if her missed me too... Had he noticed I was gone? Was he looking for me? Did he miss me as much as I missed him?
I started crying more heavier now as I lay down on my side, which was a bad idea. As soon as my arm touched the floor I cried out in pain, so much pain.
I touched where my arm hurt and noticed it had swelled up and there seamed to Be some sort of wound.
I then realise it was a bullet wound.
Wherever I was is wasn't alone... someone else had do this to me.
But why me?
The door then flew open an light beamed in to the room, soon to be gone as the door shut. The figure switched the light on and there she stood.
She was average height and had blond hair, dressed casually.

"Stop crying you little bitch, be grateful that I didn't shoot you in the head and end you..." She sneered.

Oh so she did this to me.

"Hows your arm? hahahah"

I was to scared to reply, scared that if I spoke she would put a bullet trough my head.

"Not gonna talk are we sweetie?" she said as she squatted beside me turning my face towards her forcefully.

"I said, how's your arm, now answer me!" as she said that she raised something to my head.

A gun.

I swallowed hard, "O...Oka...y" I stuttered.

"Hmmmmmm, would this make it better?" she said as she moved the gun towards my other arm and got ready to pull the trigger.

By now I was petrified and couldn't speak.

"Thought so" and as she said that another shot followed.

And here we go again with the blackness...

Patrick's P.O.V
Me, The rest of Fall Out Boy and the whole of Pierce The Veil were now in one of the buses, I think PTV's and were now driving to Anna's place I the hope her and Megan were there.

"Left or right?" Vic asked as we neared a turn.

"Left" I told him.

The bus turned left and I noticed the street straight away.

"This is it... this is her street..." I said as I watched the houses go by.

Suddenly an awfully familiar house passed.

"Stop!" I shouted.

Vic slammed the break on.

"What's wrong!" he asked in a panicked tone.

"That's her house, just back there!" I told him.

Vic parked the bus and we all got out. What now?

"So... uhhh... anyone got a plan?" Pete asked.

"You've got Anna's number right Patrick?" Vic asked.

I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket, scrolling through my contacts until I found Anna.
I raised a finger to my mouth shushing the guys and called her.
After a few rings she answered,

"Hello Patrick, baby!" She answered.

"Hi Anna" I replied, even her name gets on my nerves.

"You calling to check on your precious wife? Awwwwww so cute!"

"What do you want with her Anna!?"

"I don't want her baby, I want you"

"Then why did you kidnap my wife?"

"Because I knew you'd come running to her and that'd lead you straight to me"

"You disgust me Anna"

"Awww no need to talk to your girlfriend like that babe, were meant to be and you know it, your just to frightened to admit it aren't you?"

"I don't love you Anna, I never did! I love Megan with all my heart that's why I married and are starting a family with her, I'd never do that with you!" I screamed into the phone.

Anna just laughed, her sickly evil laugh.

"Starting a family eh? I would build your hopes up, she's as good as dead!"

"You'll go down for this Anna..."

"Might as well have fun then"

I herd a gun being loaded.

"It's a good thing I have more bullets, isn't it Patrick?"

"Don't do it Anna"

"Awwwww you think that'd stop me babe?"

I cut to the chase.

"I'm outside your house..." I told her.

"Oh you are!?"

It sounded like she put the gun down now...

"Well come on in!" she said before the line went dead.

At that exact moment the door to her house swung open but no one was stood behind the door.
What followed that made my heart sink.

An extremely load gun shot filled the air, a few screams shortly after.

---------------------------------------------

So you probably all in shock right now but I uploaded two days after posting the last chapter!?
I think I deserve some applause;)

But seriously this chapter was such fun to write and I have plenty ideas for the next chapter but...

THIS MAY WELL BE THE LAST CHAPTER....

Of 2013;)
Did I scare you?

But seriously there's only 2 days left of 2013 and this may be the last chapter of an amazing year!
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve / Day if I don't update by then!

Comment telling me what you thinks gonna happen next or what you think about this chapter:)

~Megan