Familiar Faces (Prt2)

Patrick's P.O.V
It's been a month since Pete signed ProjectX and they've already had a number one song in the charts and made it to best new artist in various awards. Its fair to say they've blown up and the world loves them. I really did think they would make it one day, they deserve it.
It's now been 3 whole months since I last saw Megan. A day doesn't go by that I don't think of her.
I miss her.
I've tried to contact her a few times but decided against it. she broke up with me and probably doesn't want anything to do with me.
My phone buzzed in my pocket.
It was Pete,

Pete: Hey pat, were having a party tonight to celebrate how well ProjectX have done, you up for it? ;)

Me: Yeah sure! time?

Pete: About 7 -ish?

I glanced at the to see it was only six.

Me: okie dokie ;)

I thought i would go to take my mind of her. Megan. I locked my phone and began to get dressed. Once fully dressed I looked over too the clock, it read 6:55pm. Perfect timing I though to myself as I grabbed the car keys and headed for the door.

--------------

After a short drive I arrived at Pete's place for the Party. There was like a billion cars outside so I drove around for a while but eventually found a spot. I parked the car and began walking to the front door.

"Hey Patrick!" Pete shouted over the music.

"Music load enough Peter?"

"Nahhh, but it won't go any loader" he joked.

I followed Pete into the living area that was crammed full of people. I lost Pete somewhere in the crowd so I decided to find someone else I knew.
I bumped into Brendon, Urie that is, and talked to him for a while until he had to go. By now I had a thumping headache so I asked Pete if I could lay in the spare bedroom. He agreed.
I walked up the spiral stairs and along the hall to the second of last door.
As I opened it I saw a familiar face,

"Megan?"

"Oh, H-hi P-Patrick" she stuttered as she pulled down the sleeves if her jumper.

She looked sad. I walked over and sat next to her on the bed.

"Megan what's wrong" I touched her arms but she quickly jerked them away from me.

She looked up into my eyes, and I looked back. I had forgotten about how beautiful her eyes were...
Just out of the corner of my eye I saw her gently rubbing her hand over her arm.

"Megan?"

No reply.
The jumper she was wearing was white and as I looked at the arm more carefully I saw spatters of red.
Blood red.
I reached out a hand towards her arm. This time she let me. As I pulled back the blood stained sleeve I saw about 20 -ish bleeding scars. Fresh scars.
She stared to cry.
I started to cry.

"Why?" I asked.

She stayed silent for a while.
I placed my hand in hers and squeezed it tightly.

"Why Megan..." My voice trailed off.

"Because I'm stupid Patrick" she said silently, almost whispering.

"And how the fuck are you stupid?" I said whilst wiping away the blood from her arm with my thumb.

"Because I let the most important person in my life go..." she started to cry heavily "... and I know he'll never forgive me"

I tried to hold back my tears so fucking much but I ended up crying a river. Tears streamed down my face, I ran for the door desperately trying to open it.

"Patrick please don't go" she said through her tears.

"Megan I can't stand seeing you like this!" I said shouting a little, but I didn't mean too.

I finally opened the door and just before I ran out a strong voice shouted,

"PATRICK I LOVE YOU!''

--------------------------------------------

A/N so here's part two! You likeeee?;)
So do you think they'll get back together? comment and tell me what you think!
Also vote to let me know your enjoying this?:)

Byeeeeeeeee! :3