Bullet Proof Love

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

Recap:

"This is defiantly Megan Stumps room, you can go in"

I said a quick thank you and burst through the door. What I saw shocked me, there she was...

Awake.

"Megan?" I almost whispered.

"Patrick!" she almost shouted with the biggest smile on her face.

I ran over and hugged her tightly, "I'm so glad your okay!"

"Well..." the doctor began. "Megan may be awake but she's most defiantly not 100% okay..."

---------------------------------------------

Patrick's P.O.V
Of course, nothing can ever go right without something going wrong.
In this case I'd just got Megan back and now we were about to get told some not-so-good news.
The doctor shuffled some papers and set them down on the counter at the side of the room but keeping one from the pile in hand. With the single sheet from the pile he walked over to where we all stood around Megan's bed.
I'm actually surprised they let us all in here at once, I mean there's two whole bands in here...
He cleared his throat and scanned over the paper once again before shaking his head slowly. There was an extremely long silence, it was killing me. I needed to know what wasn't right with Megan, if it was something really bad if never forgive myself. I could've stopped her from going back to the bus...

"No you could've of patrick, you didn't know this was gonna happen..." Pete said softly resting his hand on my shoulder.

Realising I'd said that aloud I nodded my head and sighed.
I looked up at Megan who was already looking at me, she smiled lovingly and I smiled back.

'It's not your fault' she mouthed at me.

I reached out for her hand and squeezed it gently, I had missed this.

"Well according to the file Megan is very lucky to be alive. After suffering from 3 bullet wounds, head injury, and broken arm you recovered them all very well! Also it seams no harm was done to the baby but were gonna do a few more tests to make sure, however we are positive it's okay!" The doctor said in a cheerful voice.

I hugged her carefully avoiding hurting any cuts or bruises, "you did it, again" I whispered and kissed her forehead.

"I'm indestructible" she replied laughing slightly.

"You certainly are" I said, moving a piece of hair out of her face and returning to my seat beside her bed.

"Didn't you say something was wrong?" Vic asked with concern.

"Oh, yes I did..." the doctors said, his voice far from cheery.

I gulped and awaited the news anxiously.

"Could everyone leave the room so I can talk to Megan alone please?" the doctor announced.

Everyone started to leave but I just stayed seated.

"And you, please" he said again.

"Let him stay please" Megan pleaded but he refused.

I stared at the doctor grimly before getting up and leaving. Why couldn't I stay in with her?

Megan's P.O.V
I watched as Patrick left the room, whatever I was about to be told I needed him here.
I'm not sure if I can cope on my own.

"Now, where were we?" the doctor said sitting when Patrick was moments ago.