Headlines

Continuing Patrick's P.O.V
Paparazzi, my worst nightmare. Oh and did I mention were all getting chased by them? Well we are. I feel really bad for Megan though, she's just a normal person like the rest of us but she just happens to be engaged to me, and the press will go crazy just to get a photo of us together. Not to sound big headed but me and Pete are used to it now...
As were all running I quickly turn my head and glance back to see the crowd following us.
Oh fuck. They've got their cameras and microphones ready, just waiting to catch us. We can no longer run in a straight line, we quickly have to decide what way to go. Left or Right?
Pete, who's a little ahead of us shouts over all the people talking,

"Patrick you and Megan go left and me and Ellie will go right. Hopefully they'll lose us when we spilt. Just keep running until you find the parking lot and we'll meet you guys there!"

I nodded and before I could say anything the crowd of paparazzi was getting closer. I looked at Megan as to say 'sorry' and quickly grabbed her hand pulling her along with me.
As we turned left, still hand in hand, I quickly looked behind us just to see Pete and Ellie disappearing into the crowd.

"PATRICK! MEGAN!" I heard one of the people following us shout.

I decided to ignore them and focus on running.

----------

We'd been running for a good 15 minutes now and were both slowing down and out of breath. Unfortunately we were still being followed so stopping wasn't an option. I felt awful for making Megan run so far but we both knew it would be worse if we stopped now.

"Patrick I can't run anymore" Megan said whilst panting as she slowed down and began to walk.

"Uhhhh..." I looked around for somewhere to go, then spotted a busy store "follow me just a little longer"

She sighed.
I extended my hand out for her to hold and as she did we sprinted of through the crowd occasionally dodging people in our way. I could still hear people shouting our names, getting closer each time.
We reached the crowded store, and when I say crowded I really mean crowded. I lead the way whilst fighting through the crowd and managed to get to the back of the store where it was slightly quiter.

"I think we lost them" I said as I lent against the wall for support.

"Yeah. Well I hope so anyways..." Megan said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry for making you run all this way, we just can't be dealing with all that right now. I mean they don't know about the whole pregnancy thing yet and if they found out they'd follow us even more and-" She cut me off.

"Hey, it's okay" Megan said as she outlined the shape of my jaw with her hand.

I moved her hand away from my face and wrapped both my arms around her waist and kissed her softly.

Megan's P.O.V
It was worth all that running just for a kiss. Patrick's kiss to be precise. I enjoyed it for a little while but I got a funny feeling in my stomach. Like we were being watched... Still.
I slowly leaned out of the kiss but Patrick just leaned in further. Trust me I didn't want the kiss to end but the feeling got worse.

"Patrick..." I mumbled.

He realised something was up and pulled away.

"What's wrong?" he asked searching my face for emotions.

"I feel like someone's watching us"

"Well we are in a crowded store" he said but I could tell he wasn't serious.

"No, like someone is still following us"

We both glanced around the store but everyone just seamed to be shopping and not paying attention to us.

"Maybe we should start walking to the parking lot, the paparazzi will be gone by now, hopefully." Patrick asked.

I nodded and slipped my hand into his as we began to walk out of the store.
I swear I'm imagining things. I can still hear voices occasionally shouting mine and Patrick's name. And sometimes I even imagine a camera flash in the distance but I just put I down to being paranoid about the press before.

--------

And before I know it were back in the parking lot. We walk around trying to find the car and when we do Pete and Ellie are waiting for us. Oh but not normally... there full on sucking each others faces off. I wouldn't have minded and would be happy for Ellie but not on this occasion. Ellie my best friend is cheating on my own brother with Pete Wentz.
And they haven't even noticed us.
I cough awkwardly to get there attention. They both quickly jerk away from shoving their tongues down each others necks and stare at me and Patrick. I bite my lip to prevent saying anything I'll regret later and get into the car, Patrick shortly following.

"Megan I'm sorry" Ellie said as she gets into the passenger seat.

I just nod.
As Pete gets into the drivers seat and starts the car he says nothing.
The car ride home is silent, you could probably hear a pin drop. I still haven't said anything, and neither has anyone else.

-----------

"Thanks for the ride..." Ellie said as Pete pulled over to the hotel she was staying in for the night. "I'll go get my bags"

"I'll help" I tell her.

Patrick stares at me, he knows it's a bad idea and to be honest I know it myself. Although Ellie's my best friend I wouldn't let her hurt Ryan, at all. So I just wanted to have a word with her...

"Ellie?" I ask as I carefully shut the car door.

"Yeah Megan?"

"What the fuck was that?"

She looks at me as if nothing had happened.

"What was what?"

"You and Pete!" I said a little to load.

"Oh..."

"What about Ryan? Huh!? Your moving in with him in a week! You can't be going around kissing any guys you like." I sigh. "Ellie I'm not just saying this because Ryan's my brother I'm saying this because I know he cares about you. He would be crushed if he found out about this...."

"Megan I'm sorry, I really am."

"Just please don't hurt him"

"I won't I promise"

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I knew Ellie would keep the promise, she always did.

Patrick's P.O.V
I sat nervously in the car trying to ignore any voices I herd outside. However I did hear what I'm assuming was Megan's voice shouting 'what the fuck was that'
I sighed and looked over to Pete who was already looking at me,

Pete finally spoke, "Well Megan's mad..."

"Yeah. Probably because she saw her best friend kissing you when she's with her brother, I'd be jut as mad if I was her Pete..."

He sighed.

"I don't know what came over me. It just, happened. She's gonna hate me..."

"Who, Ellie?"

"No, Megan..."

At that moment the door opened and Megan climbed in. We both smiled at her,

"Everything okay babe?" I asked as she sat next to me.

"Yeah, she agreed she wouldn't do it again and apologised. So were on good terms again."

On the way home Pete said nothing. He hardly even moved. When the album he was listening to finished he didn't even change it. He just stared ahead blankly...

--------

Pete pulled into the drive way and we thanked him for the lift,

"Thanks Pete" i said as I opened the car door and got out.

"Thank you Peter" Megan said as she shot him a smile.

He nodded, "Any time" and began to pull out of the drive and off into the sunset.

-----------------

The next day;

"Patrick wake up!" I herd someone shout.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a worried looking Megan leaning over me.

"Megan what's wrong?"

"They know! It's everywhere! Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, TV, even the news papers!"

"Hold on, what's everywhere?"

"Us! The press who were following us yesterday got photos!"

"Oh no..."

I jumped out of bed, threw the nearest pair of pants on, and followed Megan out into the living area.

"Look..." she said as she handed me today's news paper.

I didn't even have to open it. There we were right on the front page.
The headline read, 'Baby Stump?' And from the pictures you could obviously tell megan was pregnant.
Underneath the pictures was a small paragraph,

Earlier yesterday reporters spotted lead singer Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy and his so called girlfriend Megan, out shopping together. But what for? Maybe baby clothes? because Megan's looking pretty big, so has stump been keeping a secret from us all? More photos on page 7-8!

I didn't even want to see the rest of the photos so I set the newspaper aside and pulled Megan into a hug. I could tell she was upset about everything that had been said about us, mainly her so we just stayed that way for a while.

--------------------------------------------

A/N:
Please don't kill me, I finally updated!:)
So thank you to every one who's been commenting with names for Megan's baby! There's still plenty of time to submit a name so go ahead and comment:)

Also for the next chapter I want to dedicate it to some my readers so who ever leaves a comment and votes for this chapter I'll dedicate it to each on of you guys! Even if there's like 50 of you all I'll put all your names into the next chapter!;)

I'll try to update soon! Byyyyeeeeee!x