Music Store Emergancy

Patrick's P.O.V
A week has passed sine the Mayday Parade concert me and Megan went to, since then we've had shows every night and signing during the day. I didn't see much of Megan except from on the night times and maybe sometimes in between everything that's going on. I missed always having her around but in a months time we'll be back home and I'll have her all to myself. The good thing is that whilst I've been busy Megan's been hanging about with the other guys, I see her with Jack and Alex from All Time Low the most. It always brings a smile to my face when I see her smiling and enjoying the tour, I just wish I could be there for her more. However Jack and Alex are taking care of her, they say she's like there little sister, Im glad she has them. When All Time Low have something going on during the day she sometimes is with Pierce The Veil because I saw her and Vic getting pizza from some place near where we were that day. She got my favourite and kept me some for later on that day after the signing we done previously. Right now me and the rest of Fall Out Boy are on the way to the nearest hot topic for a three hour signing, Megan's back at the venue with All Time Low doing god knows what.

---

We arrived at the hot topic and parked around the back. When we went in the tables were all set up and fans were queueing up out front. When they saw us you could hear them shouting and screaming, dying to get in. We took our seats and told one of the people working there that we were ready. As soon as the doors opened fans came rushing in and began handing us things to sign and getting their photos took with us. If only Megan was here...

Jack's P.O.V
Me and Alex were just lazing around in the dressing room after Zack and Rian left to go to the gym and work out, were to lazy to join them. We were waiting for Mrs.Stump and her big bump to arrive before we set of on a little adventure to this cool music shop down town. This was becoming a thing now, whatever town we were in the three of us, actually 4 including the bump, would go to a music store and buy a cd or two, sometimes more. I grabbed two cans of monster com the fridge for me and Alex to sip on whilst we waited for Megan. After we'd downed the two cans Megan arrived, we quickly hugged and said hello before getting directions to the store from Alex's phone. I honestly couldn't help but thing Megan was attractive, because she was... you couldn't disagree. Patrick was a lucky man and a close friend but I still found myself wishing me and Megan could've been more that friends. However if she wasn't with Patrick I would've never known her, so I'm grateful for that. Besides I liked Megan as a friend and I'm pretty sure Alex did too, I didn't want to ruin that.

"Ugh" Megan groaned clutching her stomach.

"What's wrong" Alex asked calmly.

She grunted again, holding we stomach even tighter.

"YOUR NOT GOING TO HAVE THE BABY ARE YOU!?" I screamed. I didn't necessarily want to see one of my best friends give birth in front of me.

"No silly" Megan said with a laugh.

We all giggled about it like a bunch of teenage girls then slowly faded back into conversation, Megan still grunting in pain every so often.

---

20 minutes later we reached the music store and went in. There were what seamed to be rows upon rows of vinyls and CDs and I think movies too. We began browsing the isles, picking up things we wished to purchase on the way. I picked up a couple Green Day CDs while the other two were still looking. Megan said she was going to go look for a certain cd and that she wouldn't be long. I told her me and Alex would just be here for when she'd found it. We continued looking for the next five minutes until a piercing scream filled our ears.

"JACK, ALEX, COME HERE" Megan shouted.

I quickly looked for where she was and I saw her doubled over near some vinyls. I ran over and saw her with a puddle of water at her feet. Wait...

"Jack call an ambulance, and quick!" Alex screamed as he crouched down to comfort Megan.

I punched the numbers into my phone and waited for someone to pick up.

"Hello what's your emer-"

"hello my friends waters have just broke and I think she's going into labour!" I screamed down the phone.

I told the operator the address of where we were at an within five minutes an ambulance showed up and took me, Megan and Alex to the hospital as fast as possible.

---

We sped to the hospital a were there in no time. Megan was almost screaming in pain and gripped my hand very tightly all the way here. When we stopped me and Alex were hurried off first followed by Megan on a stretcher. The paramedics sped off leaving me and Alex to run behind. They wheeled Megan into a room which they wouldn't let us go into just yet until things were stable.

"Jack...?" Alex asked in an odd voice.

"Yeah buddy?"

"Patrick's going to miss his baby being born"

Shit... we forgot to call Patrick! I got out my phone and found Patrick's number in my contacts pretty quickly. I ran his phone and after two beeps he answered.

"Jack what is it, were about to go on stage?" He rushed.

"Patrick Megan's going into labour"

The phone went dead.

-------------------------------------------

A/N:
Okay so I'm stopping this chapter here because there's been a lot of drama and I feel like you all need to take a minute to breathe.
Inhale.
Exhale.
Inhale.
Exhale.
Now continue like that...
But on a serious note that you all so much for the support with this story! almost 110K reads I think? I'm not sure, I haven't checked recently :/

Leave a nice comment<3

Also leave a baby name<3

I'll update soon, bye!
~MeganStump