Hint Hint

Megan's P.O.V
I woke up to find my self alone in bed, Patrick must have already getten up.
Without thinking about the clothing I had on I walked out into the main room thinking only Patrick would be there.
I was wrong.
Patrick, Pete, Joe and Andy were all there. Shit.
I quickly shut the door in front me just realising that I only had one of Patricks shirts on and my underwear.
Before I knew it Patrick opened the door,

"Your awake" he said sounding surprised

"Yeah, I was just about to come out but then realised what I was wearing"

"There's nothing wrong with what your wearing" he said grinning.

"Yeah you might think that but I can't go out like this in front of Pete, Joe and Andy"

"You don't have to go out there just stay here with me"

He pushed me back onto the bed and lay beside me.

Patrick's P.O.V
I wanted to spend some 'alone time' with Megan for a bit. I wanted to get to the subject of Boyfriend and Girlfriend, last night just wasn't the right time. I know Pete was expecting me to ask her today.
I would try.
We ended up lying side by side on my bed in silence, I didn't know what to say but I needed to break the awkward silence,

"So Megan, last night..."

"What about it Patrick?"

"Ummmm, nothing"

"Sure?"

"I'm sure"

"Your hiding something. I can tell"

"I'm not Megan"

"There is something. It's about last night isn't it, you can tell me Patrick"

"It's just Pete asked me if we were...
Boyfriend and Girlfriend"

"And what did you say"

I didn't want to tell her but I knew she would get it out of me eventually,

"I told him that we weren't"

"Oh"

"I didn't ask because it didn't feel right"

Megan's P.O.V
When Patrick said 'it didn't feel right' my heart sank. I wanted to cry so badly, I knew this would happen. He didn't like me anymore. But what about last night? He kissed ME first. I felt the sparks, did he?

"So that's it?" I asked.

"What you on about?"

"So that kiss last night meant nothing? Patrick, I love you"

"Megan I never said that, of course it did. The kiss was perfect and so is the girl I had it with. I just wanted to wait for the right moment to ask you"

Thank god he still liked me. It would've crushed me if he didn't, but why won't he hurry up and ask already?

"So if Pete asked you now what would you say?" I said Hinting at the fact I wanted him to ask me.

"I'd have to double check with my beautiful Girlfriend"

My heart started beating incredibly fast.

"Megan, will you be my Girlfriend?"

"YES!" I said quickly.