Breaking News

Patrick's P.O.V
I wonder why Pete left?
I decided to text him,

Me: Hey Pete why did you leave?:(

Pete: Meagan and me are over.

Me: WHAT!? since when?

Pete: last night.

Me: I'm sorry to hear that man. Come back and we'll cheer you up?:)

Pete: I can't be in the same room as you and Megan. It just reminds me of her. Sorry dude.

Me: nah it's okay, I understand. If you need me I'm always here for you buddy.

Pete: thanks man

Wow... Pete must be in so much pain right now. I can't believe him and Meagan spilt. I guess people change over time, I hope he's okay.

"What's wrong baby?" Megan said reading the expression on my face.

"Pete and Meagan have broken up"

"Oh god, I hope Pete's okay"

"Yeah me too, I invited him back over so we could talk but he refused"

"Why?"

"He told me its because of us. Us being happy together reminds him of their relationship. He just needs time alone to sort stuff out"

"Oh, I totally understand"

I read back over the text messages still trying to get over the fact they broke up.

"Did he say why?" Andy asked.

"No, and I didn't want to ask him"

We all sat in silence for a while to reflect on the situation.
We all continued to watch tv for an hour and barely spoke at all.

-an hour passes-

By now both Joe and Andy had left.
Me and Megan were both getting ready to go out on our date. I couldn't wait to spend the night with her, just us, alone together, on our first date.
I told her not to dress too fancy, just casual.
I put on jeans, a back T-shirt and a red-ish sweater over the top, with my signature glasses and hat. I tied up my converse, and styled my hair a bit and I was ready.

Megan's P.O.V
The news we revived earlier about Pete and Meagan's break up was awful, but I wasn't going to let that ruin my night.
Hopefully it wasn't too fancy, like a posh restaurant. I wasn't into all that.
Patrick told me not to dress fancy, just casual.
I put on black skinny jeans, a GreenDay T-shirt and my red converse. I put a little bit of eyeliner and mascara on, styled my hair and I was ready to go. Where? I don't know.

"You look amazing!" Patrick said as I walked into the room.

"Aw, you too" I said hugging him tightly.

"Ready to go Mrs.Stump?"

"Ready as ill ever be"

He took my hand and lead me out if the studio and to his car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman, he was so sweet. I sat down In my seat and Patrick sat in his.

"CD's are in the drawer in front of you" He told me as he started up the engine.

I opened the drawer to reveal stacks and stacks of CD's. I scanned through them and picked out 'From Under The Cork Tree' by far one of my favourite Fall Out Boy albums. I placed the Disk into the Stereo. Patrick saw my choice and groaned. He hates listening to his own voice.

"What number is I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy?"

"Ten I think''

I flicked through the songs until I found number ten. Patrick was right.

We both sang our hearts out until the very end of the song.
Patrick's voice is perfection.
Me? Not so good...

"I slept with someone in Fall Out Boy so where's my song?" I said smirking.

Patrick chuckled then turned to me and smiled flashing his perfectly white teeth. Even his teeth were perfect.

"Here we are" Patrick said as the car pulled to a stop.

I looked at the building in front of the car,

"OMG A BOWLING ALLEY!" I said excitingly and rushed out of the car and ran into the building hand in hand with patrick.