Phone Call From Home

Megan's P.O.V
Everything's packed up and ready to go. I won't miss this place at all!
Me and Patrick begin to take the boxes out to his car a few at a time which doesn't take long.
Once all the boxes are in the car Patrick gets in and starts up the engine. Before getting in I turn to face the building to look at it one more time. I smile at the thought of never seeing this place again and climbed into the car.

"What do you fancy today Mr.Stump?" I say as I open the drawer with all of Patrick's CDs in.

"Surprise me" Patrick said with a smile.

I scan through all of the CDs and pick out 'Infinity On High' another of my favourite Fall Out Boy albums.
I place it into the CD player and skip to number 7 which is 'Thanks For The Memories'. Patrick chuckles as the song begins to play and we both sing along the entire way through.
The chorus is coming up and I'm going to kill it....

"One night and one more time,
Thanks for the memories,
Even though they weren't so great,
He tastes like you only sweeter.
One night, yeah! and one more time,
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories. See, he tastes like you only sweeter"

I look over at Patrick who had stopped singing a while ago and I hadn't noticed. I automatically stop singing and start to blush.

"Why'd you stop?! Your a good singer Megan"

I start to blush even more.

"Awww thanks patty cakes" I say whilst smiling at him.

Even though I'm not.

Patrick's P.O.V
Whilst singing along to 'Thanks For The Memories' I stopped half way through without Megan noticing. She continued to sing and wow her voice is amazing! Honestly I think she could be a singer but I know she would never agree with me.
The next song to play was 'Hum Hallelujah' and Megan new all of the words to it. We both sang all of the words and by the time the song had finished we were back at the studio.
Megan and I took all of the boxes inside and stacked them in the spare bedroom. We were both exhausted so we decided to unpack them later.
Megan ran into my into my arms and hugged me tightly,

"Thank you so much Patrick"

"For what gorgeous?"

"Being the best boyfriend ever"

"I love you so much meg-"

"WERE GOING DOWN DOWN IN AN ERLIER ROUND AND SUGAR WERE GOING DOWN SWINGING!"

I was cut off by Megan's ringtone,

"Hold on babe, someone's calling me"

Megan's P.O.V
I pressed the accept button and held my phone to my ear,

"Hello?"

"Hi honey!"

I noticed the voice right away, it was my mother.

"Hi mom, what's up?"

"I was just ringing to ask if you wanted to stay for the weekend because I haven't seen you in ages since you moved into your apartment! Speaking of that, how is it?"

"It was okay I suppose"

"What do you mean 'it was'?

"Long story short, they said I didn't pay my rent, which I did, they sold my house and now I'm living with a friend"

"When was this!"

"About three hours ago"

"Wow! I hope everything's okay sweetie! You don't need to move back home do you?"

"No, I love it here!"

I smile at Patrick who is across the room from me.

"Oh well that's good! So you want to stay over for a night?"

"Sure, I'd love to mom!"

"How's tomorrow night?"

"Yeah! I'll drive down and be there for about 1pm?"

"That'd be great! See you tomorrow sweetie"

"Bye mom"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and slip it back into my pocket, Patrick walks over to me,

"Everything okay?"

"Everything's great! Your not doing anything tomorrow are you?"

"Nope"

"Great! My mom was on the phone asking if I wanted to stay at home for a night. I haven't told her about us yet and if you want to you could come with me and meet my family and we could tell them together?"

"I'd love too!" Patrick stays with an enormous smile.

I have a feeling my mom will love Patrick, and so will the rest of my family. Hopefully they don't realise he's the guy from all the posters that were on my walls when I lived at home, that would be embarrassing.

Patrick's P.O.V
I can't wait to meet Megan's family!
By now it's pretty late and we still haven't unpacked Megan's stuff, but It can wait. We have to be up early tomorrow morning so we decide to go to bed now.
We both change into pyjamas and climb into bed.

"Goodnight Patrick"

"Goodnight Megan"

Megan cuddles up to me and we both eventually fall asleep.

- the next day -

I'm woken up to a pillow being smacked into my face.

"Get up sleepy head!" Megan shouts.

I open my eyes to see Megan smiling sitting on top of me with a pillow in her hands. I grab the pillow next to me and throw it at her. We both laugh.

"Com'on we don't have long before we have to leave!"

I get up and take a shower whilst Megan packs some stuff into a bag for the trip. Once out and dry I sort some clothes out for the next day and add them into the bag.
I join Megan in the kitchen,

"Got everything Patrick?"

"Yup"

"Right then, lets go!"

We both walk out to the car hand in hand, I put the bag of our stuff on the back seat and start up the engine. Megan sets up the GPS with the address and were ready to go!